Relocation for the Derby Fail by City

beano46 said:
cityblues82 said:
I didn't get an email for both Liverpool or utd, but my seat details are in my order history on the website

On my order details it says the money went out on 22/12/2011 but still shows my own seat, as other people have said I will turn up on the day and speak to one of the PDA guys.

On a final note last time I was relocated two of us were given the same seat, that was a rite bloody Kurfuffle I tell thee

Male or female?
&if male did you give or receive?

law74 said:
beano46 said:
cityblues82 said:
I didn't get an email for both Liverpool or utd, but my seat details are in my order history on the website

On my order details it says the money went out on 22/12/2011 but still shows my own seat, as other people have said I will turn up on the day and speak to one of the PDA guys.

On a final note last time I was relocated two of us were given the same seat, that was a rite bloody Kurfuffle I tell thee

Male or female?
&if male did you give or receive?

Ha ha another Male who thankfully after a little bit of of shouting was shown to another seat hence no giving or receving

In 15 years, I'm yet to have a major problem with the Box Office although I do read many on here. The odd person on the phone has sounded bored beyond belief when talking to me and, for the first season at the Etihad, the computer system was down every second time I went to buy (once I'd turned up at 8am) but it's generally been fine.

First minor gripe with ticket office over this one.. 4 of us together in ss 119. i had the email regarding relocation so i gave them our customer numbers and preferences.

Thought nothing more about it, checked last week and we have 1 in the colin bell 3rd, 2 in south 1st (miles apart)and 1 in north level 1!!!!!! perhaps they thought i meant as far apart as possible.

More importantly, i didnt make a note of exactly where im sat, and when i log in now i cant seem to access my purchase history. Is it only available in office hours??? i dont fancy trying to communicate with a "here to help" person after much vino collapso in the morning

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.