Relocation to 93:20

The 93:20 at that price is great, however you had great seats and it is probably not great news having to switch.

The club are being fair but ultimately they want your seats back.

Can I ask what block you are in and if they gave you any more info on the new sports bar?

Had an email today re our seats in Tier 2 East Stand. Price will go up to £1750 due to a new sports bar going in behind them. Been offered seats in 93:20 area at current price (950) held for 3 years. Anyone sit there at present or know what it’s like? Any informed views welcome. Thanks.
We had to move this season due to our “old” seats becoming unavailable (wheelchair access). We got 93:20 for one season at “normal” prices. Nice seats, free programme and easier to get a booze before and after the game. But, every game, you can expect one or two away fans in there. There’s been mither this season v Leeds, United, Liverpool. You can buy seats in there for every game as an away fan. I’m moving end this season as it’s just not my cup of tea; I like to be sitting next to fellow Blues when I’m at home.

Id take it for two years just for the cup games and then move on after that.
My brother is in there with his kids, its a decent view about level with the SS penalty area.
Only problem is it can be chock full of tourists, daytrippers and occasionally away fans
Sorry got to disagree, other than cup fixtures it’s mostly proper fans

I wouldn't relocate to 9320 if you can get somewhere like 105 and stay there. After the 2 year discount you may struggle to get a decent seat if you don't renew.

Expecting you to pay £950 wherever you go seems like they are being presumptuous, but and offering you 9320 but charging someone lese £800 a season for your seat means they are at least breaking even in the first season they making massive profits based on the deal.

The situation is that we are being moved like others before, but we are informed with 4 games to go to the end of the season, so very little notice, I believe last time they did this was after the South stand had been built, not certain, I knew this would happen but not until the North stand had been expanded. I have had my seat since we moved from Main Road, the club want £1750 + VAT, to stay, I am now semi retired so cannot afford that sum, also I only have one more season before I get OAP price, something which Joe`s does not accommodate, also the reduced price for 93:20 doesn't really accommodate. So the only choice we have is to move out. I have held a season ticket since 1974, 48 years, to say this tests your loyalty is an understatement, what a bad week after my trip to Wembley.
No matter how you try to dress this the club are not interested in the old hard core, but plastic fans with money, people who follow success and have little connection, I read all different comments about our fan base and atmosphere, but this is the direction of football, after this week I have never felt so disconnected from my Club who I have supported for 58 years.

Had an email today re our seats in Tier 2 East Stand. Price will go up to £1750 due to a new sports bar going in behind them. Been offered seats in 93:20 area at current price (950) held for 3 years. Anyone sit there at present or know what it’s like? Any informed views welcome. Thanks.

Had the same email, had my seat since we moved from Main road, my son uses this seat as I’m in the managers corner this season so will probably go to the 93.20 and he can carry on using it

The situation is that we are being moved like others before, but we are informed with 4 games to go to the end of the season, so very little notice, I believe last time they did this was after the South stand had been built, not certain, I knew this would happen but not until the North stand had been expanded. I have had my seat since we moved from Main Road, the club want £1750 + VAT, to stay, I am now semi retired so cannot afford that sum, also I only have one more season before I get OAP price, something which Joe`s does not accommodate, also the reduced price for 93:20 doesn't really accommodate. So the only choice we have is to move out. I have held a season ticket since 1974, 48 years, to say this tests your loyalty is an understatement, what a bad week after my trip to Wembley.
No matter how you try to dress this the club are not interested in the old hard core, but plastic fans with money, people who follow success and have little connection, I read all different comments about our fan base and atmosphere, but this is the direction of football, after this week I have never felt so disconnected from my Club who I have supported for 58 years.

Very true. The cost of FOC tickets for CL games underlines that. The reduction from Adult price is minimal and well out of kilter with the difference for seasoncard prices.
It seems that they are trying to out price FOCs in order to sell the seats on to Corporates & Tourists at a significantly higher amount. Football is a business now and loyalty means very little.
I sit in EL3 so this Sports Bar thing doesn't affect me, and having kept my seat since the day the stadium opened, I do feel for you guys who have to move.
Anyway, they're not having my FOC seat to sell on for the Real game - I'll be there on Tues as usual.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.