Remember it is just another game......

whp.blue said:
I have been fortunate enough to see City lift ever honour since 1968 and I can tell you that even that cold wet night in Vienna or the 69 fa cup were not as sweet as any occassion we beat the scum
especially sweet was the swamp 74

the only game that ever came close was the play off final for me

if the OP really dosn't get derbies well I feel sorry for us as a fellow blue !

these games are why I have been a blue all my life

One of the most small time and saddest things I've ever read.

It's everything for me. If we beat Chelsea and fail against United, we are nothing better than rag helpers.

I'd rather win nothing than be the crucial factor in the rags winning anything.

We can't get away now with the usual lets take six points off them and we have a good season spiel. If we win today yes it will be good feeling, but we have a small matter of securing our place in the Champions League, and small matter of 3 points against a strong Birmingham City side on Saturday.

SuperKevinHorlock said:
I agree for me our rivals are Chelsea not the rags, they are yesterdays news and the woolworths of football.
I like that v much.<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:25 pm --<br /><br />
SuperKevinHorlock said:
I agree for me our rivals are Chelsea not the rags, they are yesterdays news and the woolworths of football.
I like that v much.

No it isn't it is the derby whether we like it or not, yes there are only three points at stake and the result tonight won't really affect ours or theirs chances in league but for the fans it is all about crowing rights and by God we need to have them for the next couple of months.

i honesty can not believe some of these topics tonight?

playing and beating the scum is still the biggest buzz i will get with manchester city at anytime even winning trophy's might not compare to beating these tossers!

Another year .. another wait. Two bookings, Scholes and Brown, the only two locals playing and probably reflects how much extra importance the match has for local supporters of both sides. A draw was probably the deserved result but only one team was really going for it in 'Fergie' time.<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:16 pm --<br /><br />Have to disagree about the importance (OK I don't live locally) of the match. I would swap being thumped home and away as long as the trophy come home at the end of the year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.