Remember it is just another game......

FORZA CITY said:
To all the Blues above asking the OP whether or not he grew up in Manchester, please remember that there is a fair few posters on here who haven't grown up in Manc and are Blues for whatever reason, that hate the rag scum just as much as the next man!

I live in a town full of plastic rags who wouldn't know OT if it landed in their back garden and believe me they are just as arrogant and gobby as the rags up there. My girlfriend's mother's fella is the perfect example of a rag, he has only been to the swamp ONCE in 40 years of his life despite claiming to be a life long fan.

When I got back from Wolves the other week I went over to theirs and he was waiting with a smug look on his face that you could pound for ages with a bat! So its days like this that get me pumped up to fuck, mainly because of their wank so called "fans". I can't stand the ***
I woke up early this morning, had the Pride in Battle DVD on repeat and feel sick with nerves [or rather excitement], so fuck 'em.

This is more than just another league game, this is our chance to once and for all start ramming it well and truely down their stinking rag throats that they are only going to get worse and we'll only get better.
top post mate at least you understand the importance of today now is our time lets grind em into the dirt

never has and never will be just another game.
and that goes for both sets of fans despite what they might say.
just look how they celebrated in each of the games last year.
mass hysteria is an understatement.

I've felt sick with nerves since breakfast.

As badly as I take every City loss and as delighted as I am with every victory, only the derby makes me feel quite like this.

It will never be "just another game".

Come on City!

I disagree with the OP. This is not just another game, it's a chance to prove our superiority over the bastards and make them suffer while we gloat for a week or so. Games against Fulham, WBA, Stoke etc are just ordinary games where three points are needed, but this is a derby against our hated rivals and as such it's much much more than just three points - it's a chance to shut the arrogant fuckers up for a while.

Matches against the loathesome rags could NEVER be 'just another game.'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.