Remember these T shirts?

I had the Rösler one and the Swales one but completely forgot about the Swales one until this thread.

I also had the Rösler one in the style of Rizla papers with “finest quality German striker” on it or something like that.

It also had Rösler 28 on the back. I used to wear all these t-shirts under my white school shirts I you could see the writing through. The teachers weren’t happy as they were all reds but they couldn’t tell me to take them off because I was in proper uniform.

He was a bouncer at The Venue on Whitworth St too
He most certainly was. Happy days. He was with Lock 19. Mickey's daughter ran it I think.

As a 16-year-old kid, never had an issue getting into that dive, Canal Bar, Brick House and Cheerleaders.

Then back to the Rainbow Snooker club next door to take money off the Triads.

As I say, happy days.

I bought one of those around the time of the banana craze.

Once had a pair of flared jeans that had Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble on the thighs.

Bought them from Stolen From Ivor in the underground Market when going through my Stone Roses phase.

Then I started working for a living and could afford to buy Soviet jeans from Bilkos in the Royal Exchange!

I wouldn’t brag about playing with Adie Mike:)

Haha - Okay then, what about against Ryan Wilson ;)

That was through my school team when we used to kick that fucker when he was at Moorside.

Adie used to work in JD Sports, you know?

Brought up as many times as Dave Whelan broken leg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.