Remembering the Inflatable Banana craze / Stoke Boxing Day fancy dress party

Thanks Vienna
Frank is a top bloke. Quite a few people made a lot of £££ from the banana craze (as did the club) while Frank made zero, (not that the reason he started it was ££££) but those of us around at the time know of his sole contribution to starting it and threads like this will continue to acknowledge his contribution.
Bumping this as I've just been to the KotK farewell party and had a great chat to Frank. Top bloke, as you say.

I'll never forget that day. I was driving down the M6 with my mate who is a Red but came along for the laugh. My V reg blue Toyota Starlet , had no boot catch so had to be closed flush. My banana was on the back shelf and as I opened the drivers door window a gush of wind came in, flung the boot open and off went the banana down the Motorway - much to the amusement of a City coach full of fans laughing as we were on the hard shoulder. I was 20 at the time - belting laugh that day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.