Renato Sanches

Possibly, but if they miss out on CL again it is severely going to hurt them and the payoff to LVG will only be the tip of that iceberg.
How much do you really think it would cost to pay off the turtle? He's on a short term contract, it would barely cost them a thing to bin him, maybe £5m to pay up his entire contract. No PL club is that poor

How much do you really think it would cost to pay off the turtle? He's on a short term contract, it would barely cost them a thing to bin him, maybe £5m to pay up his entire contract. No PL club is that poor

10-12 mil was what I heard. Let's not forget Woodward isn't the sharpest negotiator in the box.

There'll be a bunch of clauses activated on martial, depay etc and Rooney continues to take them to the cleaners.

They've spent far too much in the past 3 years and this would be another(hopefully) campaign outside the champs league, damaging a lot of commercial income.

Let's not fuck this up now :-)

10-12 mil was what I heard. Let's not forget Woodward isn't the sharpest negotiator in the box.

There'll be a bunch of clauses activated on martial, depay etc and Rooney continues to take them to the cleaners.

They've spent far too much in the past 3 years and this would be another(hopefully) campaign outside the champs league, damaging a lot of commercial income.

Let's not fuck this up now :-)
Heard where? Any source? Don't think that's realistic.

5 million seems to be the most common figure I've seen, repeated by the Times last week who broke down the details of his contract.

I've no idea, likely that he just wanted Bayern / Woodward haggling over money as per usual? Merely meant that Mourinho to United is still likely to happen.

Dont think so mate but we all hope it does! A manager with the words biggest ego joins a club with the biggest ego and fans the same.....only ends in feuds and a beautiful disaster!!

Whats the 'real' reason?
They paid 35 million +- for a 18 year old with 6 months playing time on first division.
The bonuses, they say, can reach 45 million on top. I get the impression they were willing to risk more on the bonuses. Those are crazy sums anyhow.

35M€ base fee, 5M€ for 25 Portugal caps, 10M€ for FIFA World XI, 10M€ for last three of Ballon d'Or, 20M€ for winning it.

35M€ base fee, 5M€ for 25 Portugal caps, 10M€ for FIFA World XI, 10M€ for last three of Ballon d'Or, 20M€ for winning it.

don't see them having to pay out on the Portugese caps - whoever negotiated that one did a blinder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.