Renato Sanches

Seems to be suggesting Mourinho won't be heading to United next season.

The rumour is they couldn't afford him no matter what.

If they fail to get CL, Louis gets the boot and Giggs gets the job. They cant afford anyone else as they have to pay off Louis.

If they get CL, they cant afford to fire Louis. They found themselves stuck in a bit of a pickle, and Jose wasn't happy at their flip flopping apparently.

If they fail to get CL, Louis gets the boot and Giggs gets the job. They cant afford anyone else as they have to pay off Louis.

If they get CL, they cant afford to fire Louis. They found themselves stuck in a bit of a pickle, and Jose wasn't happy at their flip flopping apparently.
Not clued up about United rumours but sounds good to me. Wouldn't surprise me if van Gaal stayed with a 5th place & FA cup win. My assumption has been United want Mourinho from the end of next season rather than this one. Would love them to end up with Giggs in charge though.

I tihnk you're seriously underestimating United's financial clout there.

Not clued up about United rumours but sounds good to me. Wouldn't surprise me if van Gaal stayed with a 5th place & FA cup win. My assumption has been United want Mourinho from the end of next season rather than this one. Would love them to end up with Giggs in charge though.
Giggs is either too much of a bottler or too smart (whichever side your bread's buttered) to take the top job, in their current shambolic state, and risk damaging his godlike status with the scum's glory hunting "fans," in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.