Renato Sanches

We paid the bulk of the fee for Mangala, Bony, Sterling etc. Half of that fee is add-ons and if he actually fulfills them, then who can say he won't be worth it?

Is it Genuinely £63M all in if he succeeds? Still ridiculous if so as its setting a silly precedent, this player could be world class so we want an extra £30M+ he's 18 at the end of the day. Sterling transfer for us could end up embarrassing for the club s we mostly bought potential. Transfer fees as a whole are just silly. I'll just accept that

Is it Genuinely £63M all in if he succeeds? Still ridiculous if so as its setting a silly precedent, this player could be world class so we want an extra £30M+ he's 18 at the end of the day. Sterling transfer for us could end up embarrassing for the club s we mostly bought potential. Transfer fees as a whole are just silly. I'll just accept that

We basically bought the potential immediately. Bayern are potentially paying if he reaches his potential. Ridiculous sum but certainly beats paying huge money upfront for a young player.

We really can't win with transfers can we?
Close the deal early and we've been bent over, delay for a better deal and we're incompetent negotiators who nearly lost the player.

I'm not stating, and haven't stated, that we are incompetent negotiators. It's more amazement at how swiftly they get business done when they want a player and it's reciprocated. To be honest, I presume half of it is the selling party being arseholes who play hardball with us.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.