rendevous in dublin for blues

not sure if you've all bought tickets yet but they have dropped the price
on all sections, premium down to 60e from 90e.

WEST STAND - PREMIUM
€60.00

SOUTH STAND - PREMIUM
€60.00

EAST STAND - PREMIUM
€60.00

WEST STAND - LOWER
€40.00 - €45.00

EAST STAND - LOWER
€45.00

SOUTH STAND - LOWER
€40.00

NORTH STAND - LOWER
€40.00

WEST STAND - UPPER
€30.00

SOUTH STAND - UPPER
€30.00

EAST STAND - UPPER
€30.00

felixbg said:
berryblue said:
Been told it's 7 euros a pint in Dublin, can anyone confirm.

pfft. iyah off-license/duty-free

Lends itself to some street/park drinking if the weathers sweet<br /><br />-- Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:40 pm --<br /><br />Anyone else on the 2155 from Manchester Friday night? Wheres everyone staying?

How are the english getting there, been looking at flight prices and was just wondering how much people are getting them for, also hotel prices too.

whosonthebench said:
How are the english getting there, been looking at flight prices and was just wondering how much people are getting them for, also hotel prices too.
flights were going for less then 40quid return a couple of week ago mate, seem 2 have gone up now tho

C said:
felixbg said:
berryblue said:
Been told it's 7 euros a pint in Dublin, can anyone confirm.

Lends itself to some street/park drinking if the weathers sweet

-- Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:40 pm --

Anyone else on the 2155 from Manchester Friday night? Wheres everyone staying?

There's quite a few of us on that flight. All staying in different places though, we're in a hotel in Temple Bar and some are in a hostel (don't know which one though).

Yeah were in a hotel in Temple bar. Think its on Eustace street or something like that. Can't wait now!<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:19 am --<br /><br />
whosonthebench said:

We've got flights for about 45 return. And accom between 3 of us in a hotel fri sat sun night came to 240 for the 3 man room

Bluebird1 said:
C said:
felixbg said:

There's quite a few of us on that flight. All staying in different places though, we're in a hotel in Temple Bar and some are in a hostel (don't know which one though).

Outdoor drinking is pretty much a no no with the police here so be wary.

Also 90% of Dublins hostels are full of junkies and refugees so I'd thoroughly check out the hostel being used.if it's gardener street make other plans.isaacs hostel and Avalon house are probably only 2 in Dublin I'd stay in.

Thaksinssoldier said:
Bluebird1 said:
C said:

Outdoor drinking is pretty much a no no with the police here so be wary.

Also 90% of Dublins hostels are full of junkies and refugees so I'd thoroughly check out the hostel being used.if it's gardener street make other plans.isaacs hostel and Avalon house are probably only 2 in Dublin I'd stay in.

My friend and I are in the Riverhouse Hotel in Temple Bar. I'll tell the ones staying in the hostel what you said.

Dublin's newest hostel with a bar included in the price ...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.generatorhostels.com/en/dublin/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.generatorhostels.com/en/dublin/</a>

€10 a night supposed to be good. Not necessarily true about the hostels ... the homeless do stay in purpose built hostels most of the time.

Most of them are ok.

4 of us in the Clarion hotel on the other side of the Liffey, it's a bit pricey at 529 euros for 3 nights but can cancel it right up till the 28th

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.