rendevous in dublin for blues

jmdmc said:
Dublin's newest hostel with a bar included in the price ...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.generatorhostels.com/en/dublin/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.generatorhostels.com/en/dublin/</a>

€10 a night supposed to be good. Not necessarily true about the hostels ... the homeless do stay in purpose built hostels most of the time.

Most of them are ok.

Were in that.

Bluebird1 said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
Bluebird1 said:
There's quite a few of us on that flight. All staying in different places though, we're in a hotel in Temple Bar and some are in a hostel (don't know which one though).

Outdoor drinking is pretty much a no no with the police here so be wary.

The riverhouse should be okay.

Also 90% of Dublins hostels are full of junkies and refugees so I'd thoroughly check out the hostel being used.if it's gardener street make other plans.isaacs hostel and Avalon house are probably only 2 in Dublin I'd stay in.

My friend and I are in the Riverhouse Hotel in Temple Bar. I'll tell the ones staying in the hostel what you said.

Bluebird1 said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
Bluebird1 said:
There's quite a few of us on that flight. All staying in different places though, we're in a hotel in Temple Bar and some are in a hostel (don't know which one though).

Outdoor drinking is pretty much a no no with the police here so be wary.

Also 90% of Dublins hostels are full of junkies and refugees so I'd thoroughly check out the hostel being used.if it's gardener street make other plans.isaacs hostel and Avalon house are probably only 2 in Dublin I'd stay in.

My friend and I are in the Riverhouse Hotel in Temple Bar. I'll tell the ones staying in the hostel what you said.

3 of us getting the same flight staying there too. Happy days. Good start

bloodsblue said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
I'm in the Dublin OSC and it looks like there will be some sort of Saturday session in Chaplains.

5 of us flying in Saturday night staying till Monday
Is Chaplains meet definite ?

Hello Thaksinssoldier
We're flying in on Sat arriving 16:35 so would probably be out for about 19:00
Will you and your Dublin OSC mates still be in Chaplins then ?
Cheers

bloodsblue said:
bloodsblue said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
I'm in the Dublin OSC and it looks like there will be some sort of Saturday session in Chaplains.

5 of us flying in Saturday night staying till Monday
Is Chaplains meet definite ?

Hello Thaksinssoldier
We're flying in on Sat arriving 16:35 so would probably be out for about 19:00
Will you and your Dublin OSC mates still be in Chaplins then ?
Cheers

I reckon you'll find plenty of blues in there :-)

Went to Chaplins last night and wasn't a single blue there !
Any blues going there today ?
Or are most meeting somewhere else ?

bloodsblue said:
Went to Chaplins last night and wasn't a single blue there !
Any blues going there today ?
Or are most meeting somewhere else ?
Dublin branch not a very social bunch, 2 pints before match then home to bed after match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.