Renewal.

sweynforkbeard

Where on the OS do you renew season cards?

OK so the ticket office is shut, the phone lines will be in meltdown (I've just tried,) that leaves online purchasing, but having signed in and scoured the club website I can't find anywhere to renew for next season. I know it's only the first day of the window and there's no rush but can anyone enlighten me?

Re: Where on the OS do you renew season cards?

Sorry to hijack, but should everyone have received a renewal pack and if not, does it matter can I just do it online or whatever?

I got the 7 match ticket last season, which said I'd be given the option to renew. Did anyone else get the 7 match ticket, have you received anything?

Cheers

Without meaning to sound stupid, does this info definately mean that renewal is the same price from 7th to 26th june?

(from the city site)

"7th June Renew your seat at the renewal price"

"26th June Last chance of renewal"

I wont have the cash in the bank for at least another week - city are sticking to the same price yes? They way it only mentions "renewal price" for the first date made me panic! I remember last year having the stress of we all had a short amount of time per stand to keep our seat, at least this time is 3 weeks! Still, i remember when we all paid up in march at maine road!

kippaxkid74 said:
Without meaning to sound stupid, does this info definately mean that renewal is the same price from 7th to 26th june?

(from the city site)

"7th June Renew your seat at the renewal price"

"26th June Last chance of renewal"

I wont have the cash in the bank for at least another week - city are sticking to the same price yes? They way it only mentions "renewal price" for the first date made me panic! I remember last year having the stress of we all had a short amount of time per stand to keep our seat, at least this time is 3 weeks! Still, i remember when we all paid up in march at maine road!
Yep same price untill 26th june then goes up 10% i think i read somewhere

Just testing - I knew that all along! Another worrying sign of decrepitude as calendar confusion can now be added to all the other areas that leave me staring blankly and scratching my head. Ah, well - thanks all and here's to a momentous 1991/92 season ahead of us.

Where on the OS do you renew season cards?

Will we be able to pay online like we did last year! Because it was quick and no fuss

I've had my renewal pack, but it doesn't tell me how to renew my season ticket.

I've got to leave the family stand.

This happens to many people every year but in true City style they forgot to include any details in the brochure - plenty of room for lots of photos of players though and lots of info about giving extra loyalty points to those who pay more and gimmicky 3D cards.

When I contacted the ticket office about this I was told to expect a letter in a couple of days and in good time for the start of the renewal period. That was 12 days ago and still no letter. Probably just a standard fob off line from staff who haven't a clue what is happening.

So, I haven't a clue how to renew because City haven't bothered to tell me.

P*ss up in a brewery quality service yet again from City's ticket office.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.