Renewal.

Re: Where on the OS do you renew season cards?

boothy_ said:
s-o-tcity said:
any one know the crack with 18-21 renewels? my misses is 21 now 22 in jan and dont know if you can get away with 18-21 ticket?

think she will be ok as i read it as upto and including 21 but unsure???

yh you will be they take the age you will be in august i think. last year i got a 16-17 one even though i was 18 in september

Correct, its age as at August 1st.

Re: Where on the OS do you renew season cards?

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
boothy_ said:
s-o-tcity said:
any one know the crack with 18-21 renewels? my misses is 21 now 22 in jan and dont know if you can get away with 18-21 ticket?

think she will be ok as i read it as upto and including 21 but unsure???

yh you will be they take the age you will be in august i think. last year i got a 16-17 one even though i was 18 in september

Correct, its age as at August 1st.
chears lads hope your right save me nearly £200 :) = away trip in europe with the lads

How the hell do you manage to do this on the official website?

It's doing my head in already!

Looks like you can't do it online until this afternoon.

"Your new Box Office website will be launching 7th June in the afternoon."

I am going to try the phone lines...... probably be sitting waiting for quite a while though!!

£2.50 charge per membership, but no extra charge for credit card bookings.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets-and-Membership/Memberships/FAQs#membership-how-can-i-pay" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets-and-Membe ... -can-i-pay</a>

what's the rush?

you've got another 3 weeks to renew - they're not going to give your seat to someone else!!!

better keep your money in your account for a bit longer?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.