Repercussions - From the PL, FA, UEFA and within the Club

Apology, explanation and measures to prevent this happening again, that's whats needed.

Our situation is very different to Liverpool, United and Arsenal, we made an error in judgement for fear of missing out, we didn't create the whole thing.
Whilst i agree in principal, we weren't the innocent victims here. We were greedy and prepared to sell the soul of the club.

Made to sing Gerry and the Pacemakers for 24hrs straight
Haha.
Apology, explanation and measures to prevent this happening again, that's whats needed.

Our situation is very different to Liverpool, United and Arsenal, we made an error in judgement for fear of missing out, we didn't create the whole thing.
An apology is the most important thing of all for me. Situation is different, and maybe there is stuff we don't know about. An explanation is absolutely needed.

Seems like there were only 3/4 people involved at our club. Presume Txiki and Ferran are the two big players and they should be the ones facing the flak (happy to be proven wrong on this). We can't just play innocent victims here or even play the hero because we helped to stop it. It's high time these clubs learnt what legacy fans are all about.
I'd love to know which one of these corporate psychopaths coined the phrase "legacy fans" I'm pretty sure it will be one of the Old Toilet sc
ummers.

Thats what you believe and probably what the club would want us fans to believe. But I’m not convinced tbh

I'd love to know which one of these corporate psychopaths coined the phrase "legacy fans" I'm pretty sure it will be one of the Old Toilet sc
ummers.
Dunno but it's here to stay.

In the 48 hours the ESL lasted they created:

Legacy fans
Non-competitive leagues
Games lasting less than 90 minutes

What a legacy!

Whilst i agree in principal, we weren't the innocent victims here. We were greedy and prepared to sell the soul of the club.

Oh for sure I know we weren't, I was ready to boycott/never watch us again, so I know what nearly happened.

If we get an apology, explanation and measures put in place to prevent it happening again that would go a long way.

I expect a second coming of FFP. Thought its gonna be forgotten given the bad shape on financials of the cartel cubs but I think there will some type of it targeting us mainly, maybe serious restrictions through CFG etc.

there will be a new CL format too heavily support the cartel clubs maybe even if they dont finish top4 they still can get into CL.

the Uefa maffia can come out stronger from this, and Tebas is now a new official for them, he is really City pro isnt he?

Oh for sure I know we weren't, I was ready to boycott/never watch us again, so I know what nearly happened.

If we get an apology, explanation and measures put in place to prevent it happening again that would go a long way.
There will be some serious grovelling to the fans over the next 24 hours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.