Reports From Italy .....Dont worry

Nothing sinister in the fact sad leaving AC been their 6 years, got good friends in Seedorf no doubt sad at the fact they will lose UEFA cup final to us when he sticks in the winner.

allan harper said:
load of shite, he could of been upset about his pasta, his holy water, his service or that he is upset that he is leaving his mates, oh no its becuse there forcing him out...

Er, no it isn't a load of shite.

It's pretty clear he didn't want to come to City, but at the end of the day if (as we inevitable) Milan told him he's not wanted there anymore, he's really got no choice but to come here. Of course he could point blank refuse and say he won't play for us even if we do buy him, which would scupper the deal. But then his career is over. So he is stuck between a rock and a hard place, with "only" $500,000 a week to console him.

I am sure he will be professional enough at City to try hard and to do his best, but for us to imagine that his heart has been set all along in joining the most fabulous club in the world, i.e. ours, is a pretty ridiculous thought isn't it. OF COURSE he's pissed off he has to join us.

The similarities to SWP's transfer to Chelsea are remarkable - player reluctant to go, club accepts a huge bid - we're even waiting on his dad's input!

Good news to me.He shows loyalty.We should respect that if its true.I wouldn;t want a player whos played for a team for many years to turn round and say,"great news,can;t wait to leave".I want a player with heart,not a mersonary...

Rammyblues said:
Nothing sinister in the fact sad leaving AC been their 6 years, got good friends in Seedorf no doubt sad at the fact they will lose UEFA cup final to us when he sticks in the winner.
what are the rules on that will he be available (pressuming he signs)?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.