Reports From Italy .....Dont worry

warpig said:
Rammyblues said:
Nothing sinister in the fact sad leaving AC been their 6 years, got good friends in Seedorf no doubt sad at the fact they will lose UEFA cup final to us when he sticks in the winner.

would kaka be eligible to play in the uefa cup for city?

I asked this a few days ago, someone said we are allowed to add 3 more names to our urfa euro cup thing and 1 who has already played ... Not sure if true but that is wht the fella said

N-Word-Joe said:
warpig said:
Rammyblues said:
Nothing sinister in the fact sad leaving AC been their 6 years, got good friends in Seedorf no doubt sad at the fact they will lose UEFA cup final to us when he sticks in the winner.

I asked this a few days ago, someone said we are allowed to add 3 more names to our urfa euro cup thing and 1 who has already played ... Not sure if true but that is wht the fella said

we are allowed 1 player who as already played in champs league or uefa cup to play for us

bluemoon27 said:
N-Word-Joe said:
warpig said:

we are allowed 1 player who as already played in champs league or uefa cup to play for us

this has been covered in another thread yesterday. clubs are allowed 1 player who's played in the champs league but none who's played in the uefa cup.

dannybcity said:
staffs_blue said:
19.46 AC Milan defender Kakha Kaladze believes that Manchester City target Kaka will remain at Stadio Giuseppe Meazza.

SOURCE?!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/football/transfer_clockwatch/0,23710,14896,00.html?reloaded" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/football/trans ... l?reloaded</a>

N-Word-Joe said:
warpig said:
Rammyblues said:

This is true as per Madrid and Diarra

Chippy_boy said:
allan harper said:
load of shite, he could of been upset about his pasta, his holy water, his service or that he is upset that he is leaving his mates, oh no its becuse there forcing him out...

Er, no it isn't a load of shite.

It's pretty clear he didn't want to come to City, but at the end of the day if (as we inevitable) Milan told him he's not wanted there anymore, he's really got no choice but to come here. Of course he could point blank refuse and say he won't play for us even if we do buy him, which would scupper the deal. But then his career is over. So he is stuck between a rock and a hard place, with "only" $500,000 a week to console him.

I am sure he will be professional enough at City to try hard and to do his best, but for us to imagine that his heart has been set all along in joining the most fabulous club in the world, i.e. ours, is a pretty ridiculous thought isn't it. OF COURSE he's pissed off he has to join us.

If he wanted to stay at AC it'd be easy, but he clearly doesn't. He wants out of the ageing team at a skint club and into a team whereby the future is bright. You're not a blue- if you are you're a fcuking odd one.

To clarify the eligibility rules - of the three new players that can be added to the UEFA Cup squad only one can have played in the Champions League and then only if he's signed from a club that hasn't dropped through into the UEFA Cup. No players who have played in the UEFA Cup already are eligible, so De Jong would also be ineligible if he signs.

Diarra can play in the Champs League for Madrid because he hasn't previously played in the CL, only the UEFA Cup.

17.17 For all matches from the start of the round of 32, a club may register a
maximum of three new eligible players for the remaining matches in the
current competition. Such registration must be completed by 1 February
2009 at the latest. This deadline cannot be extended.
17.18 One player from the above quota of three who has played UEFA club
competition matches for another competing club in the current season may
exceptionally be registered provided that the player has not been fielded:
− in the same competition for another club,
− for another club that is currently in the same competition.
Furthermore, if the player’s new club is playing in the UEFA Cup, his former
club must not have played in the UEFA Cup at any point in the current
season.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.uefa.com/multimediafiles/download/regulations/uefa/others/70/22/70/702270_download.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.uefa.com/multimediafiles/dow ... wnload.pdf</a>

blue fingers said:
Chippy_boy said:
allan harper said:
load of shite, he could of been upset about his pasta, his holy water, his service or that he is upset that he is leaving his mates, oh no its becuse there forcing him out...

Er, no it isn't a load of shite.

It's pretty clear he didn't want to come to City, but at the end of the day if (as we inevitable) Milan told him he's not wanted there anymore, he's really got no choice but to come here. Of course he could point blank refuse and say he won't play for us even if we do buy him, which would scupper the deal. But then his career is over. So he is stuck between a rock and a hard place, with "only" $500,000 a week to console him.

I am sure he will be professional enough at City to try hard and to do his best, but for us to imagine that his heart has been set all along in joining the most fabulous club in the world, i.e. ours, is a pretty ridiculous thought isn't it. OF COURSE he's pissed off he has to join us.

If he wanted to stay at AC it'd be easy, but he clearly doesn't. He wants out of the ageing team at a skint club and into a team whereby the future is bright. You're not a blue- if you are you're a fcuking odd one.

Agreed your an odd blue

been reading the UEFA cup regulations. can be viewed here

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.uefa.com/newsfiles/19070.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.uefa.com/newsfiles/19070.pdf</a>

go to section 17.17 - which states that three players can be registered at the round of 32 teams i.e. knock out stages.

section 17.18 - says that one player from the above three, who has already played in the UEFA cup for another team can be exceptionally signed, if he has not been fielded......is it me or does that contradict itself.

others please read and let me know your thoughts.

17.17 is part of the elegibilty section

edit, i can see it says uefa competition now....meaning players can play in UEFA cup if they already played in Champs league and vice versa

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.