Reports Guardiola's Wife Spotted at St Bedes

Lewandowski:
"I think he knows where he's going and he knows what he needs to do with the team he's going to, so that they play much better.
He will focus on technique and perhaps more possession than is the norm in England. But Pep knows the Premier League is different from the Spanish league or the Bundesliga. I'm sure he can do something new in terms of tactics and technique.
Pep thinks about football 24 hours a day. He covers every angle to the smallest detail and he always demands 100 per cent in training and in games"

Like I said the other day on another thread. I was sat next to a Bayern Munich player for 6 hours on a flight on Wednesday. Naturally got talking and he told the that Pep had told the players he was going to City. Looks done and dusted

Like I said the other day on another thread. I was sat next to a Bayern Munich player for 6 hours on a flight on Wednesday. Naturally got talking and he told the that Pep had told the players he was going to City. Looks done and dusted

Which one, what airline and where were you going? ;-)

Franck Ribery

Fuck me you sat for 6 hours next to that face?

Counselling needed perhaps? ;-)

Pep is ours and the drip drip of news and snippets alluding to that fact is very warming.

Thanks for sharing mate and its always good to know we have blues that can afford first class ;-)

Prune was headmaster in 70s when I had the misfortune of being an inmate.
cawley Bailey pizzala zooney jones (pe) some of the masters. Most of the clergy were naughty men though.
Great username.

Are from that beautiful village?

Blackley b and bred. Now reside in ambergate on the river of Derwent. By way of helper. Bel per. French named beautiful place.

Prune was headmaster in 70s when I had the misfortune of being an inmate.
cawley Bailey pizzala zooney jones (pe) some of the masters. Most of the clergy were naughty men though.
basher bailey was a ****
fr pizzala was caught with a rentboy in chorlton bus station and made the evening news
fr dodgen was an evil bastard

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.