Reports Guardiola's Wife Spotted at St Bedes

Just seen her in a chippy down accrington buying pudding and chips twice.... Told her don't forget gravy :)

I'm not sure why this is such a shock, we have known fo a while know since November he was destined to become Manchester City Manager.

Sorry but this is the first I have heard that mad bill hockenhull was taking over.

Simon Mullock reported yesterday that City plan to unveil Guardiola in pre season tour of China

Makes some sort of sense. Obviously "announce" and "unveil" are different things. Whenever (if) Guardiola is announced as City's manager, he will not be seen anywhere near the club until the PL and Bundesliga are over and MP has been given time to make a dignified exit.

Although I would expect that he will arrive at the Etihad before they set off on tour as he would want to oversee preparations for the tour.

Whilst it is the worst kept secret in football, I doubt Pep sat the Bayern team down and said "I'm off to City".

Whilst it is the worst kept secret in football, I doubt Pep sat the Bayern team down and said "I'm off to City".

I asked him if he knew where Pep was going, he replied with Manchester City. Then I asked how he knew that and he replied with 'cos he told us'

I didn't push for anymore details because I don't think any more were needed

It makes me laugh how people can slate the media for talking bollocks about us but then see things like this and think it's trustworthy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.