respect for stoke fans on tuesday?

Pagie said:
One Stoke fan was walking through out coach park at the end on his own shaking hands and congratulating us, fair play to him

How many blues must he have passed !!!? Great of him and blues gave him him a lot of respect.
Stoke fans made a great contribution to the final Delilah rubbish was ok for a one off<br /><br />-- Sun May 15, 2011 10:04 am --<br /><br />
Pagie said:
One Stoke fan was walking through out coach park at the end on his own shaking hands and congratulating us, fair play to him

How many blues must he have passed !!!? Great of him and blues gave him him a lot of respect.
Stoke fans made a great contribution to the final Delilah rubbish was ok for a one off

ban-mcfc said:
i know there a lot of idiots who sit/stand on either side of the away fans (im in 116).

but how about some respect. the way stoke behaved today was brilliant.

i saw absolutely no violence what so ever before or after.

lets not rub it in hey?

Dignity and graciousness should be the order of the day. I'm excluding Pulis from that, mind!

Respect, my arse!!!

Leaving the ground me and a group of blues were confronted
By two joke dickeds.
After being told best team won etc. Ten or so piled out of
The spice bar to kick off.
Punches thrown,kicked while down when trying to move
The kids we had with us out of the way!!!

WHERES THE RESPECT THERE? F*CKEM.
six fingered wankers!!

I thought they were brilliantly sporting if im honest, looked up at full time, not one of them had left the ground, when our coach pulled out of the ground there wasnt a big group of them kicking off(ala scum) and before the game i could walk around without being worried or dodging punches. I loved how many young kids i seen yesterday, good family day out, no bother, no fighting. gratious in defeat (as far as i saw, im sure i will be corrected :O/)
I will certainly give them respect.

If this fella turns up dressed like this on Tuesday,
he will have my utmost respect.

85763852.jpg

tuesday will be a celabration night for you guys, enjoy it and have fun we would if we would have won, great day out at wembley, 2 sets of fans mixing having banter but no sign of trouble, for me i thought it was great to see a stadium like wembley split down the middle one half blue the other half red, a credit to football just hope barca bet them rags now cus we hate them just as much as you do, well done again.

Saw these two inbreds at the services on the way down.

Introducing "Mimi" and "Mimi's Dad" !!

2011-05-14093033.jpg

That said, big respect after the final whistle

Stoke have been d@ck heads in the past.

But went up loads in my eyes yesterday. A few on the train on the way home last night. Good set of lads.

Having had a serious pop at Stoke in earlier threads, could I just say I thought they were impeccable yesterday.

I thought we would have a fair bit of aggressive posing, but instead we had two sets of fans who had a brilliant day out and showed mutual respect.

Even in the services on the way back home they were all good lads.

They have risen several notches with their support yesterday.

I assume most of their neanderthals were at an EDL meeting somewhere else...

Stoke will be loud at Eastlands, they always are.

IMO the loudest away fans by far.

We need to out sing them first and foremost and if we have a few 'rub it in' songs, so be it.

They'll be expecting it!

Still can't believe it this morning. Just going through my photos from yesterday!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.