Response to Bayern Munich fans banners for next week

It does just feel hollow though. I had the same feeling when we were getting beat by Newcastle last week, they are technically competing with us but it feels totally artificial. When you pump enough money into a project then the success that follows is inevitable, kinda sucks the fun out of the game.

I watched City beat Bayern and felt nothing. I was just thinking about how much better it would be if all of City's top players were spread around other top European teams like they should be and how much better the competition would be. City, PSG and Chelsea are really killing the game. I honestly wouldn't even feel that excited if United made the final of the CL next season and ended up facing one of those clubs.

City might win the treble, but it'll never match United's with 7 homegrown lads in the squad, beating Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and Newcastle en route to the FA Cup and winning the league on the last day at a time when it was genuinely competitive from top to bottom. It's just sad that nothing like that will happen again. Football has gone from the working man's game to a plaything for the super rich and a cash cow for a few opportunistic leeches. Just read this on red cafe unbelievable.
Sad bastards biggest fraudsters in football

It does just feel hollow though. I had the same feeling when we were getting beat by Newcastle last week, they are technically competing with us but it feels totally artificial. When you pump enough money into a project then the success that follows is inevitable, kinda sucks the fun out of the game.

I watched City beat Bayern and felt nothing. I was just thinking about how much better it would be if all of City's top players were spread around other top European teams like they should be and how much better the competition would be. City, PSG and Chelsea are really killing the game. I honestly wouldn't even feel that excited if United made the final of the CL next season and ended up facing one of those clubs.

City might win the treble, but it'll never match United's with 7 homegrown lads in the squad, beating Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and Newcastle en route to the FA Cup and winning the league on the last day at a time when it was genuinely competitive from top to bottom. It's just sad that nothing like that will happen again. Football has gone from the working man's game to a plaything for the super rich and a cash cow for a few opportunistic leeches. Just read this on red cafe unbelievable.
Lol, you've never been anywhere near the kippax have you, blueboy.

Someone let us know if there's gonna be a fuckin banner over there next week.
I can cancel my hotel with 72hrs notice.....

The lack of self awareness is off the scale there. When they won the treble they were by a mile the richest club in England and Europe with a wage bill that dwarfed the competition and the English league was their to dominate every year as a result.

We could beat them in a final on the way to a treble. They will never know how good that feels.

fishing.gif Fucks sake !

They're at stage 3 I reckon ...

THE-FIVE-STAGES-OF-THE-GRIEVING-PROCESS-1-1.png

This is a joke post right? Am I missing the humour?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.