Response to Bayern Munich fans banners for next week

I’ve absolutely no idea how you’d go about doing it but surely we should be looking at taking a response to bayerns ‘sheikh mansour out football is for the people’ banner they unfurled today?

Something along the lines of ‘Football for the people? £62 a ticket - Bayern fans out’

Maybe one for the 1894 - I’d happily Chuck a tenner in towards it to stick one up the hypocritical cunts
They are absolutely obsessed with us. We definitely live in their heads rent free.

Bayern Munich are part of the cartel that think they are entitled to success, just like Liverpool, Man United, Arseholes, Barcelona, Real Madrid, the Milan clubs and Juventus, they have been lazy and use politics to defend their lack of investment, losers!

We should answer their banners accusations, point out their hypocrisy, not include any xenophobia, religion or war references otherwise, we lose the narrative immediately and worse
They are referring to club ownership in PL and do so whilst supporting a club that is controlled by German conglomerates, which 51% is owned by the fans but its paying lip service. Bayern are loathed in Germany for the way they operate, turning the Bundesliga into a one horse race, sucking up the best players on the cheap with underhand tactics etc and its this we need to point out as a response and only this. They will say that they protest against the club yet in reality its fruitless as they could take control and dump their pay master shareholders, after all they control 51% I wonder why they dont?

Naah. That's too long for a banner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.