Response to Bayern Munich fans banners for next week

The banners were just bizarre. Why a bunch of deluded German rags would be arsed about putting together a banner calling the Glazers autocrats or commenting on the ownership of English clubs at all is very strange. Have they ever considered supporting their own team without three nobheads at the front telling them how to do it, rather than concerning themselves with our ownership.

I suppose asking posters to stop banging on about world wars will be a waste of my time?
Tedious, classless and not even funny
Because there's nothing in their psyche or their history, voting history or shows of support, to make such leaps.
In the meantime we're chastised and apologise for everything much further back in time.
I actually agree with you in that it is somewhat tasteless and obvious, but can understand it.

Football clubs don't belong to paying match-going fans, outside investment is needed by everybody,

it just happens that our owners are the best in the world of the football

No need for a banner. Just beat them on the pitch. The whole thing makes them look small-time anyway. If they think they are being clever, let them.

We make a witty banner in reply and they won't get it anyway. If anything, the club will get in trouble for it.

Wait a minute, what was it Ceferin said about this stuff?

"One reason why they shouldn't be owners of a football club? Aleksander Ceferin."

Changed my mind. Good banner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.