Response to Bayern Munich fans banners for next week

To Match the absurd nature of their Mansour Out banner why not a simple retro Swales Out banner. The world’s media will zoom in on it thinking it’s some MCFC fan negativity towards someone within our ownership/club without sudssing quite what we mean. By the time they’ve filmed it the laugh will be on them. It’ll be one of those moments when fans turn something into a laugh instead of trying to be too clever and something backfiring.

Swales Out banners show how football owners have misused our club in the past while also demonstrating Manc humour and, hopefully, the gullible nature of some in the media who think these banners are anything more than rival fan cultures and digging at each other.
Good idea though personally I’d go with

11 titles on the bounce, great for German football fans

See if they understand the sarcasm behind it.

Why didn't the stewards confiscate the banner? It's offensive to the hosts and shouldn't have been allowed. They can put up what they want in their own stadium but don't come to our home and take the piss.

Sure I understand the wish to react to that banner,
but if you ask me I wouldn't go down to their level.
The superior has no need to even react.

Best thing - if you want more respect - would be bossing them on their holy pitch and singing your hearts out in the stands, supporting the team you love while ignoring the opponent completely. That will hurt.

Bayern as a club is devastated not being in Europe's elite anymore as they can't cope financially. That's how they feel and that's why they hate PL investors (although doing the same within German football since decades).

Just enjoy the ride and resist to react in a silly way. Leave the thoughts of revenge on here before putting the club in a bad light publically. IMHO.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.