Restaurants With Menus and Ordering by QR Code

You're lucky if you have a bank local, most branches in Manchesrer areas have been closed and you either have to head to town or use the online baking tool.

Have not set foot in a branch for near 6 years as I no longer have one to go to that isn't a 20 min bus ride away on mosley street
Theres one lloyds left in a very large area now. 3 others have closed. I imagine this one will soon go and be left with stockport or macc town centres which are a ball ache to park.
I only use them as i have to bank cash for business but i spoke to the lady in the post office and i believe i can now bank cash into business account now (used to only take cheques) so ill probs never use the bank again
Bank is only open 10-2 so always have to plan to go anyway

Terminal 1, Manchester airport back in July. The main bar, huge place, app only ordering. Tried 4 times, constant error message. Went to the bar, explained my dilemma, sorry, there's nothing we can do. Fuck off. Managed to locate the small bar opposite who were happy to take my order, and payment, in person.
It would be so easy for them to put card readers on the bar Ffs.

Theres one lloyds left in a very large area now. 3 others have closed. I imagine this one will soon go and be left with stockport or macc town centres which are a ball ache to park.
I only use them as i have to bank cash for business but i spoke to the lady in the post office and i believe i can now bank cash into business account now (used to only take cheques) so ill probs never use the bank again
Bank is only open 10-2 so always have to plan to go anyway
My local town pop.12,000+ has no bank at all and just two ATMs.

My local town pop.12,000+ has no bank at all and just two ATMs.
Roughly 18-20000 people in my area of the city and plenty of ATMs near me, though of the 7 available withing a 15 minite walk 3 are free and nearly always empty the rest have a £1.95-£1.99 service charge, more and more I see people using their card or phone to pay in the Lidl or morrisons etc

Last edited:
What's annoying is its hard to look over the menu as a whole on a phone screen, takes ages to scroll through all the sections, and then check back again to remind yourself what you might want to order. A big menu card is miles better.

Ludlow, Leominster and Tenbury all around 10,000 population each have one or two banks (at the moment) and free cash points in supermarkets.

Toronto International airport has iPads at all the tables where you order your food and drinks from. Seems to work fine apart from the robbing bastard prices.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.