Restaurants With Menus and Ordering by QR Code

I was not saying I am in favour of them, but the replies that say I don't know what a QR code is, nah I am not having it, said for effect by some here that choose to not want to know or say they don't to sound cool amongst the FOCs on here.

every SC holder or visitor to the ground knows how scanners and codes work
Not all cases mate. I have never used one and the time that I mentioned where it was printed on the table, I pointed my phone camera at it and fuck all happened so I stuck to the ale.

Not all cases mate. I have never used one and the time that I mentioned where it was printed on the table, I pointed my phone camera at it and fuck all happened so I stuck to the ale.
yeah but you live in a cabin in a forest deep in canada with only beavers and mooses and lynxs to keep you company

Thanks for all the replies and comments. It would appear that I am not alone in my hatred of this type of anti social customer management.
I feel better now. Perhaps I should start a website with a map that names and shames these twats. That way we can still enjoy being welcomed into places by avoiding these faceless institutions.

Terminal 1, Manchester airport back in July. The main bar, huge place, app only ordering. Tried 4 times, constant error message. Went to the bar, explained my dilemma, sorry, there's nothing we can do. Fuck off. Managed to locate the small bar opposite who were happy to take my order, and payment, in person.

They opened a Lidl near me. No fecker on the tills ever. People are queuing to use the self service tills with their weekly shop.
Now the standard of food in there is shit and I only go in for bread, milk or some toilet roll. But I stand at that till until somebody serves me. I have never and will never use those self checkouts.
I have to go in the bank as im self emp and need to bank cheques/cash. Never ever do i use the self serv machines. I know for a fact one of those machines in the bank cost someone a job

I try my best not to go to big chains. So if i want a coffee ill go to my local , privately owned coffee shop where the owner is and not costa.
Youll find very few of these smaller privately owned shops will have self serv apps etc. they want to speak to to and make the experience personal. Its his livelihood

Unlike the poster above who went to the airport and they pretty much refused him a pint because the app didn't work , staff not giving a fuck whether u spend with them or not.

i avoid big chains when n where i can , tax dodging fuckers ;)

I have to go in the bank as im self emp and need to bank cheques/cash. Never ever do i use the self serv machines. I know for a fact one of those machines in the bank cost someone a job
You're lucky if you have a bank local, most branches in Manchester areas have been closed and you either have to head to town or use the online banking tool.

Have not set foot in a branch for near 6 years as I no longer have one to go to that isn't a 20 min bus ride away on mosley street

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.