Restaurants With Menus and Ordering by QR Code

A money saving excursive that puts people out of jobs. Just like self serve at a supermarket.
Is the food cheaper because youre doing some of the work yourself? Is it fuck.

Dont join in with this capitalist scam!

Always join an aisle where a checkout person is.
Dont got to restaurants where they have binned off waiters.

Keep people in jobs rather than making the big corps more money.
They opened a Lidl near me. No fecker on the tills ever. People are queuing to use the self service tills with their weekly shop.
Now the standard of food in there is shit and I only go in for bread, milk or some toilet roll. But I stand at that till until somebody serves me. I have never and will never use those self checkouts.

Actually,it strikes me that this techno ordering is a bit sinister. Human interaction is being replaced by software. Where will it end?
When we are a cashless society and every financial transaction can be tracked by HMRC

you open your camera on your phone
scan the code
a link to the order page will appear
click the link
order and pay
wait for delivery

Fucking all Luddites on this forum
But then they expect a tip, for doing nowt, or worse still it gets added to the bill automatically.

But then they expect a tip, for doing nowt, or worse still it gets added to the bill automatically.
I was not saying I am in favour of them, but the replies that say I don't know what a QR code is, nah I am not having it, said for effect by some here that choose to not want to know or say they don't to sound cool amongst the FOCs on here.

every SC holder or visitor to the ground knows how scanners and codes work

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.