Resting players against the rags

Full strength. Saturday is far more important now than Wednesdays pipe dream

We’d have a better chance on Wednesday although equally they’ll be playing against no one on Tuesday, which was kind of like last night I guess!!

Full strength against United now. Champs league chances are minimal so no reason to clinch the title on saturday if at all possible. It could also act as a springboard to for tuesday like the Carabao cup final did for the game on Thursday.

I’m livid after last night.

I’ll be even more livid if he does this chasing a game we’re out of Tuesday

Full strength on Sat. Absolutely no excuse not to. Then again on Tuesday. 180mins thats all then we can relax. Season over. 2 trophie including the big one is not too bad a haul.

International month (felt like it) gave them a nice rest.

They have the finest medical and rehab facilities, dietary advisors and personal hands on recovery team in the league, and should be able to play Wednesday Saturday and Tuesday as a one off to define a season.

Rest against spuds when the job is done.

I think all but 2 posts on this thread agree we should play our strongest team. We need to get back to winning ways.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.