Restoring the Death Penalty in Britain

BoyBlue_1985 said:
MCFC 4 EVER said:
As I've said before it only takes one miss carridge of justice one little mistake and someone will die that is too bigger risk in my opinion life is way to precious, criminals should just spend the rest of their sad lives in prison with minimal conditions and rights and have time to suffer and think about the victims of their crimes

See i get this to an extent but its the ones that dont show remorse or the one that shot a kid in the head and then mocked his family as he was sentanced. They dont care or learn from prison so whats the point. I have stayed out of this argument as its too complicated in reality but my feeling is if they are guilty beyond all doubt and dont show any remorse for the crime then prison is too good for them

How does that guilty beyond all doubt thing work?

Is it like new improved beyond reasonable doubt?

SWP's back said:
TCIB said:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-14328758

These 3 don't deserve the death penalty ?

These sickos deserve to be tortured to death.

You really don't get it do you.

lol insinuating your correct and im wrong gtfo man, you have an opinion and so do i mate.

TCIB said:
SWP's back said:
TCIB said:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-14328758

These 3 don't deserve the death penalty ?

These sickos deserve to be tortured to death.

lol insinuating your correct and im wrong gtfo man, you have an opinion and so do i mate.

No I won't get the fuck out.

You asked a question, I did not insinuate I was correct.

What you really don't get is that it does not matter which cases you provide a link to. The answer will always be the same for those that are against taking another human life. It doesn't matter which case you point to, the answer will still be no. That is what you do not get.

I hope this helps clear it up for you and stops you feeling hurt and confused and reading into to insinuations that are not there.

If i got the wrong end of the stick mate then i hold my hands up and apologize.
After re-reading you mean those against will never change the view they hold, gotcha now. I hold my hands up i misinterpreted you matey.

It got my back up that they were looking forward to what by all accounts sounds like better accommodation that you get at some hotels :/ when they should be showing remorse and feeling guilt, just a sickener.

I will just have to stop trying to understand their mentality, it hurts my head doing so.

SWP's back said:
TCIB said:
SWP's back said:

What you really don't get is that it does not matter which cases you provide a link to. The answer will always be the same for those that are against taking another human life. It doesn't matter which case you point to, the answer will still be no. That is what you do not get.

I hope this helps clear it up for you and stops you feeling hurt and confused and reading into to insinuations that are not there.

nuremberg_main.jpg

What about this lot? ;-)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
MCFC 4 EVER said:
As I've said before it only takes one miss carridge of justice one little mistake and someone will die that is too bigger risk in my opinion life is way to precious, criminals should just spend the rest of their sad lives in prison with minimal conditions and rights and have time to suffer and think about the victims of their crimes

See i get this to an extent but its the ones that dont show remorse or the one that shot a kid in the head and then mocked his family as he was sentanced. They dont care or learn from prison so whats the point. I have stayed out of this argument as its too complicated in reality but my feeling is if they are guilty beyond all doubt and dont show any remorse for the crime then prison is too good for them

Im sorry i used the wrong wording for that, i bet you feel all smug now dont you

BoyBlue_1985 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Im sorry i used the wrong wording for that, i bet you feel all smug now dont you

No more than usual.

SWP's back said:
TCIB said:

nuremberg_main.jpg

What about this lot? ;-)
Another zioist that believes the holocaust myth?
Did that reel you in?

SWP's back said:
TCIB said:

nuremberg_main.jpg

What about this lot? ;-)

i've asked that a few times , only one of the anti replied.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.