Restoring the Death Penalty in Britain

Lucky13 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
SWP's back said:
No I won't get the fuck out.

You asked a question, I did not insinuate I was correct.

What you really don't get is that it does not matter which cases you provide a link to. The answer will always be the same for those that are against taking another human life. It doesn't matter which case you point to, the answer will still be no. That is what you do not get.

I hope this helps clear it up for you and stops you feeling hurt and confused and reading into to insinuations that are not there.

nuremberg_main.jpg

What about this lot? ;-)

i've asked that a few times , only one of the anti replied.

The rules are different in times of war, and as a result of crimes such as genocide. Not many argued with the execution of Saddam Hussain. Although truth be known, I'd rather they'd kept him in jail.

Lucky13 said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
SWP's back said:
No I won't get the fuck out.

You asked a question, I did not insinuate I was correct.

What you really don't get is that it does not matter which cases you provide a link to. The answer will always be the same for those that are against taking another human life. It doesn't matter which case you point to, the answer will still be no. That is what you do not get.

I hope this helps clear it up for you and stops you feeling hurt and confused and reading into to insinuations that are not there.

nuremberg_main.jpg

What about this lot? ;-)

i've asked that a few times , only one of the anti replied.
I've replied each time you liar.

Still no.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.