Retain title or win CL

I have a Red Dipper friend (I know...) who would gladly see us win the CL and both domestic cups if it meant they won the Premier League. They want it soooo bad, it'll be awesome if they somehow blow it again - they might never recover! As for the original question, right now my confidence is so low I'd snap your hand off if I was offered either one.

When I started this thread it wasn't done from a negative point of view. I just felt that given our current position, even if we win all 4 trophies it would be retaining the title that would give me the most satisfaction.

Theres no reason a fully fit city squad can't win both in my opinion. Its keeping everyone fit thats the problem.
Our team is extremely deep, built to withstand multiple injuries at key positions.

What's chiefly amiss currently, is lack of motivation/drive/desire to win at all cost. Pep will turn this around soon.

if we won the CL would it be seen to be as good as Liverpool ( if ) winning the title ?

Had the scousers won the CL final last year our centurions season would not have got a mention.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.