Retiring

Amazing isn’t how many people you know who have made a choice of a life on benefits.
I’ve never met anyone.

Go to West Yorkshire mate, you've got a region full of them. There's some genuinely hard done by people in this world, hard on luck or upbringing or with genuine ailments and disabilities that deserve support. However, there is also a strong undercurrent of scum in this country who choose to live off the state and crime, and spend their whole life believing their own lies.

I'm 27 and don't plan to work a day after 50. Life is too short, and there's many a man with dreams of retirement but health and work stress get the better of them.

I'm too honest to climb the corporate ladder I'm currently at the bottom of, fighting for a seat on the gravy train. But hoping some shrewd savings and living within my means long term will set me right. I won't get to the superstar wage, certainly not with my current empliar, sorry employer. But hoping I can save enough to afford a house and my own family one day.
Great attitude,all the best pal.

Lol,you dont know anything me,my background,or my sacrifices/ accomplishments in life,so wind you fucking neck in with the above shite.

The key word in my comment was 'choose'.As i have said on numerous occasions before,i have every sympathy/empathy for those genuinely in need,but pisstaking leaches can go fuck em selves,just like folk who want to twist my words.
Know one needs to twist your words most people know what your all about just won’t say it anyway crack on

I'm 27 and don't plan to work a day after 50. Life is too short, and there's many a man with dreams of retirement but health and work stress get the better of them.

I'm too honest to climb the corporate ladder I'm currently at the bottom of, fighting for a seat on the gravy train. But hoping some shrewd savings and living within my means long term will set me right. I won't get to the superstar wage, certainly not with my current empliar, sorry employer. But hoping I can save enough to afford a house and my own family one day.
I hope you make it buddy, all I would say is that savings are nice but really it is investments that make the money. It's not a matter of being a wizard in the stock market (although it helps). As long as you can get money into some good mutual funds and are happy to commit to them long term you will be onto a winner.

23 years will go quickly but there is nothing wrong in being ambitious, set yourself some short term goals that are realistic. It surprising how some small achievements lead to good habits.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.