Return of Supporters

Suspect it's going to be a ballot.
Shouldn't be, in my opinion. Unless, as an example.....

25% (or 10k, whichever is the lower), so that'll be 10k. So...
Keep 9.75k for SC holders, ranked on points.
250 to be allocated via a ballot. Ranked on fans living in Ireland who are in their late fifties and balding, but stunningly handsome. That seems fair enough to me.

They're right, nobody knows where things will be in 3 weeks never mind 3 months.
More precisely we know exactly where we will be on the 8th March 2021. It's thereafter when restrictions get lifted that the variables change.

More precisely we know exactly where we will be on the 8th March 2021. It's thereafter when restrictions get lifted that the variables change.
You don't know where the numbers will be then though, thing could mutate again and fuck everything up.

Brilliant, not seen that one before, went from Goosebumps to almost a tear.

A full house at full-time on an evening kick-off as well.

It was a vital game and winning it put us in pole position to win the league which is why everyone stayed to celebrate. They locked the rags in too so they couldn't escape.

It was a vital game and winning it put us in pole position to win the league which is why everyone stayed to celebrate. They locked the rags in too so they couldn't escape.
Oh I'm fully aware I was bouncing in 117 before my migration to 315.

I'm just messing with the early darters, a bit bored at the moment,

I still wish they'd stick with the longer slower version of blue moon. It starts so amazing and ends like everyone is just trying to rush it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.