Return of Supporters

It’s from the Daily United, so it’s probably bullsh*t.

At least the Cockney Rags won’t have to reveal far.

Will Manchester United and Man City fans be SHUT OUT of the FA Cup final? Tickets for Wembley 'may be restricted to local spectators' to cut unnecessary travel with 20,000 set to be allowed in​

• Fans from outside of London may not be able to attend this year's FA Cup final
  • Manchester City, Manchester United and Everton are all hoping to go all the way
  • Senior figures in sport believe the match will be restricted to regional postcodes

It’s from the Daily United, so it’s probably bullsh*t.

At least the Cockney Rags won’t have to reveal far.

Will Manchester United and Man City fans be SHUT OUT of the FA Cup final? Tickets for Wembley 'may be restricted to local spectators' to cut unnecessary travel with 20,000 set to be allowed in​

• Fans from outside of London may not be able to attend this year's FA Cup final
  • Manchester City, Manchester United and Everton are all hoping to go all the way
  • Senior figures in sport believe the match will be restricted to regional postcodes
So if we play them there it'll be like a home game for them then.

You come across well, EB. Ever considered a career in TV?
*lol* noooo. I had to laugh when I watched it again last night. Coming out of my house I had to walk in the wrong direction because I live at the beginning of a cul de sac and in 5 or so steps I'd have been on the main road and they didn't want that so I had to walk toward the park instead! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.