Return of Supporters

We are approaching the stage where we have attempt normality.The vaccination

We are approaching a time where we have to go for it.Vaccinations give us hope.However u cant test everyone at every event it is not viable.I for one cant wait to get back to going to football ,cricket etc.At first we will have to limit crowds but next season we and all the clubs need full houses.As do pubs shops etc.The only thing we can do is keep borders shut and stop holidays abroad which wont happen.I am not saying go wild straight away but my line of work we have made 25% of our workforce redundant me included im lucky before i would have to go near my savings i have enough money for 2 yrs others dont and im seeing people i know really struggling.What we have all sacrificed has to have an end and the end is in sight i think as soon as the population who want it are jabbed we all have a duty to try and get back to as much normality as possible and those who dont can stay in for the rest of thier lives.
But some people's holiday abroad is another guy's trip to a stadium?

Not a season ticket holder but do my best to attend. The guy buying my house is in Hospitality. Have put a clause in the contract that he has to provide me with tickets to any match I desire. It will be written in as such and the Mrs. is going nuts. Mentioned on another board, the new house is called The Bell House.What an omen. Have spoken to my local blues who wish to have a picture by the sign, and I promise to post it. If I can find the time Colin died, I will ring that bell annualy. Ring it, after every derby win,every title win. Neighbours will go nuts as we are that good. Feel like a child posting this but City are my life.

We are approaching the stage where we have attempt normality.The vaccination

We are approaching a time where we have to go for it.Vaccinations give us hope.However u cant test everyone at every event it is not viable.I for one cant wait to get back to going to football ,cricket etc.At first we will have to limit crowds but next season we and all the clubs need full houses.As do pubs shops etc.The only thing we can do is keep borders shut and stop holidays abroad which wont happen.I am not saying go wild straight away but my line of work we have made 25% of our workforce redundant me included im lucky before i would have to go near my savings i have enough money for 2 yrs others dont and im seeing people i know really struggling.What we have all sacrificed has to have an end and the end is in sight i think as soon as the population who want it are jabbed we all have a duty to try and get back to as much normality as possible and those who dont can stay in for the rest of thier lives.
Well said mate, sorry to hear about your difficulties, I have been luckier than you as regards that. The sooner we can kickstart the economy the better for everyone.

It will go on jabs. Those that have been vaccinated the longest with two jabs and have their vaccine passport will be first. It will be worked on earliest jabs first and then moving forwards. If you are 80’+ you stand a really good chance of a ticket :) Can’t wait to see the Poznan! :)
No chance they will adapt your idea
People should have the right not to have it.

If people are saying you will need vaccination passport to get in does that rule kids out from going to watch football ?

Return mass events isn't predicated on vaccination, it's about testing negative beforehand and taking another test after in case of transmission. Least that's what the authorities are saying for the snooker and Cup final plans. Vaccine passports may require legislation and a longer term plan.

And this isn't a queue outside a venue, it's a self done test on the day or day before. All parents of school children should be self testing twice a week, it'll become the norm as events restart.
If you honestly think people will be honest then you are sadly mistaken, say you test yourself at home and get a positive but your wife doesn’t you’ll just say that’s yours if you’ve paid for a ticket to something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.