Return of Supporters

It will go on jabs. Those that have been vaccinated the longest with two jabs and have their vaccine passport will be first. It will be worked on earliest jabs first and then moving forwards. If you are 80’+ you stand a really good chance of a ticket :) Can’t wait to see the Poznan! :)
Return mass events isn't predicated on vaccination, it's about testing negative beforehand and taking another test after in case of transmission. Least that's what the authorities are saying for the snooker and Cup final plans. Vaccine passports may require legislation and a longer term plan.

And this isn't a queue outside a venue, it's a self done test on the day or day before. All parents of school children should be self testing twice a week, it'll become the norm as events restart.

Return mass events isn't predicated on vaccination, it's about testing negative beforehand and taking another test after in case of transmission. Least that's what the authorities are saying for the snooker and Cup final plans. Vaccine passports may require legislation and a longer term plan.

And this isn't a queue outside a venue, it's a self done test on the day or day before. All parents of school children should be self testing twice a week, it'll become the norm as events restart.
It was tongue in cheek :)

It should go off Loyalty Points (or whatever they’re called now). That’s the point in having them in the first place.

And no exceptions neither. No jumping the queue if you happen to pay more for a box you’ve had for a few years.
box owners are fans too. i think a percentage will go to every category of our fans . that's if it goes ahead at all.

Tickets should go to supporters who sing and shout, not just sit on there hands, I know this is not possible but an idea.

No it should go off Loyalty points, its the only fair way and if someone has a box they should have some method of showing their points system, certainly not on monetary terms.

Sunday paper says something "could" happen. Correct, almost anything "could" happen.

If by some miracle it does happen, the club already has a system for allocating tickets by loyalty, although the majority of tickets seem to be top sliced for other methods of allocating the if the allocation is small. A raffle would be a nail in the coffin.

Wouldnt it be 'fairer' to finish season behind closed doors so that all games this season played under same conditions - integrity of league and all that
I know we would have already won the league before then but eg Fulham having their fans in for barcodes game doesnt seem fair to me
Then start again next season with (hopefully by then) lots more than10k able to attend
Mention this at the game's HQ and the executives and apparatchiks break out in a cold sweat and some reach for their revolvers. Integrity seems to have vanished a good decade or two before ManshUre removed their blight from the once lovely urban district of Newton Heath.

That argument was lost when 10 teams were allowed fans back in December while the other 10 couldn't.
When it comes to the debate between fairness and finance the latter always wins. Manchester City fans know that better than any others (and yes I am referring to those corrupt 4 letters - U, E, F and A).

Tickets should go to supporters who sing and shout, not just sit on there hands, I know this is not possible but an idea.

No it should go off Loyalty points, its the only fair way and if someone has a box they should have some method of showing their points system, certainly not on monetary terms.
I'd let people in on the basis of Bovril receipts! The more Bovril yer drank in the last season the bigger yer chance of getting in. I would also include Bovril drunk at matches played at The Academy - kids 'n women to be included.

Mention this at the game's HQ and the executives and apparatchiks break out in a cold sweat and some reach for their revolvers. Integrity seems to have vanished a good decade or two before ManshUre removed their blight from the once lovely urban district of Newton Heath.
We are approaching the stage where we have attempt normality.The vaccination
When it comes to the debate between fairness and finance the latter always wins. Manchester City fans know that better than any others (and yes I am referring to those corrupt 4 letters - U, E, F and A).
We are approaching a time where we have to go for it.Vaccinations give us hope.However u cant test everyone at every event it is not viable.I for one cant wait to get back to going to football ,cricket etc.At first we will have to limit crowds but next season we and all the clubs need full houses.As do pubs shops etc.The only thing we can do is keep borders shut and stop holidays abroad which wont happen.I am not saying go wild straight away but my line of work we have made 25% of our workforce redundant me included im lucky before i would have to go near my savings i have enough money for 2 yrs others dont and im seeing people i know really struggling.What we have all sacrificed has to have an end and the end is in sight i think as soon as the population who want it are jabbed we all have a duty to try and get back to as much normality as possible and those who dont can stay in for the rest of thier lives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.