Return of Supporters

This thread shows that right now it is simply not worth it.

Wait until we have had another summer but use that to also see where we are after 21st June.

The arguments etc are mainly piss and wind. Loyalty this and loyalty that.

Let's get really on top of this virus then work on attendances.

My view has always been all in or no one in. I am prepared to wait, hopefully for August

The NHS staff have done a wonderful Job. All of them are heros.

But why are they and locals getting 4000 tickets between them?

All 8000 tickets should go to registered City and Spurs fans so the tickets can be allocated safely. With City and Spurs fans having to bring ID with them to to prove they are the ticket holder to gain entry into Wembley.

This is turning into another COVID Government and FA farce.

It's supposed to be a pilot event, surely that has to involve some people travelling a fair distance in order to determine the effect on possible spread etc?
If you look at what the test involves, it's about movement of people into, out of and within the stadium, and how the pre and post-event testing protocols work. The movement of people to the stadium doesn't seem to come into it. It sounds like there's going to be 8000 fans and 80000 researchers!

Apart from the Watford cup final, when I went on the coach, my normal plan is to drive down to Gerrards Cross and get the train into Wembley from there. As I said, that could well be safer for than being a local and getting the tube from North London.

If it goes to a straight ballot, I will enter knowing that I have a small chance if winning so will expect not to get one.

If as someone mentioned a few pages back, winning the ballot then rules you out of future ballots then I won't as I would want to enter a ballot for the Everton game and would prefer to go to that.

Hi, new member but long time season ticket holder here. I know the club put out that statement acknowledging that we would get a small allocation for the league cup final and reassuring us that they understood people would need as much notice as possible to plan a potential trip but is there any other info in the public domain that anyone is aware of ?

Very obviously, as a member of the London Branch for 30 years, I have an entirely selfless agenda.....!
In the good old days, that may return one day !!!! I have drank with quite a few of them, in Manchester and foreign towns and cities, they are a great set of supporters. It is likely to turn into a farce where it seems NHS staff can get 2 tickets each rather than Blues who have followed them, good luck anyway.

Hi, new member but long time season ticket holder here. I know the club put out that statement acknowledging that we would get a small allocation for the league cup final and reassuring us that they understood people would need as much notice as possible to plan a potential trip but is there any other info in the public domain that anyone is aware of ?
Rag

I haven't seen any updates so I am guessing that the ticket information will be shared tomorrow or Thursday (providing this isn't still being held up by the Government or Brent Council).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.