Return of Supporters

The whinging on here with those that have high ticket points is so annoying. My mate has been going to City since he was 7 years old with his Dad (he's now 51), always paid in at the turnstiles at Maine Road and finally took up a Season ticket when we moved to the Etihad and he has 8000+ points. He's just excited to get a chance at the ballot.

Somehow those lucky enough to have afforded a Season Ticket for 40+ years seem to think they are 'better' supporters than the rest. nope you've just been around for longer and already get the benefits of away / cup games already.

Well done to those who have 22k points, but this should have been just a random ballot for all Seasoncard owners.

Ticket distribution is always contentious. Is this a fair summary of different perspectives:
1) I've got 22000 points so am happy as I'm guaranteed a ticket.
2) I'm close to 22000 points and feel aggrieved as I will be treated the same as someone who has only had a season ticket for a short time.
3) It should be based on points only as this is fairer and recognises historical loyalty.
4) This is a home game and therefore should be just a ballot as ticket points are normally used just for away games and finals etc. For home matches all season ticket holders are usually treated equally as they are guaranteed a ticket for all home matches.
For the record, I have 16000 points (been a season ticket holder continuously for nearly 30 years) and would have advocated just a ballot.

I've got 12k so i'm in a ballot like everyone else. Just so you know, we fought hard to get an allocation of tickets for higher points holders. We agreed a specific number of tickets and the club decided the points level, based on that number. We thought it'd be higher than 22k,

It's none of your fucking business what points we all have but as far as I know there's one person with enough points. But what we did was agree the fairest method for the whole fan base with no self-interest whatsoever.

So go and fuck yourself you ignorant twat.
Great representation and empathy for a fan who is rightly pissed of. If you can’t hack it I’d suggest you give City Matters up

So how do the younger fans get a ticket?
How will they ever catch up and get to the big games , whats in it for them ?
They’ll catch up when they get enough points just like those that have 23k have- by putting in the hard yards going to midweek league cup games etc etc. Loyalty points is the fairest way as it rewards loyalty. Anyway, it is what it is, some think it’s fair others don’t, myself included but nowt will change

So loyalty points are being used for those above 22K points but not used for the rest of us. I wonder how many points the members of the influential group City Matters have..

It is like an away match with ticket numbers restricted to 10,000 so should be based on loyalty points. I shall enter the ballot, but disappointed that my 20K points count for nothing compared to a newbie.

I see that everyone attending has to wear a ridiculous, completely useless face nappy, so if I don't get a ticket, at least I'll be spared that hideous experience.
Well that's one way to lose sympathy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.