Return of Supporters

Prices are good. From £24 for an adult. It will have to be the ballot for me though and hope for the best.

that’s only in ss3 for season ticket holders... why have different pricing at all? Why not just have the same pricing. 10,000 fans makes zero difference to the club

It’s a bit of a pr exercise, ‘ well it’s only 24 quid’ - yes that’s true in one tiny section of the entire ground

40 quid for citizen members in east stand level 1 is ridiculous. Especially after the year everyone has had. Burnley have shown how it’s done

Pre covid the last home game I missed was Villa, 7th Feb 1976.

My run of 1108 consecutive first team home games began with Everton, 21st Feb 1976.

I have 21660 loyalty points.

Feel physically sick at the thought of missing the game.

If I do miss out and my personal record is lost I'll be adopting a saner (less fanatical) approach to supporting City.
It's only fair some guy who had his first season card last season gets the same shot at a ticket as you though...

that’s only in ss3 for season ticket holders... why have different pricing at all? Why not just have the same pricing. 10,000 fans makes no difference at all.

It’s a bit of a pr exercise, ‘ well it’s only 24 quid’ - yes that’s true in one tiny section of the entire ground

40 quid for citizen members in east stand level 1 is ridiculous. Especially after the year everyone has had. Burnley have shown how it’s done
Have you had a look at the ticket prices? I don't think you can complain.

Help. I am 75 years old and have had my two Covid jabs, but only have a cheap mobile phone and haven’t got a clue about using it for tickets.

Will I still be able to attend if successful in the ballot?

Have you had a look at the ticket prices? I don't think you can complain.

yes looking at them right now. Of course you can complain. Explain to me why we need different catergory pricing around the ground?

why not just charge all adults 30 quid or less throughout the ground. It’s 10,000 fans, corporate or not makes no difference and shouldn’t right now

I'd be amazed if that was the case, up until 2 years ago I was scraping a derby ticket in the last window before they sold out, never managed a Bournemouth ticket either yet have 21980. I would be surprised if i'm in the top 3000.
You’ve got to factor in the corporate allocation and the supporters clubs who submit there allocation before they go on sale.

Help. I am 75 years old and have had my two Covid jabs, but only have a cheap mobile phone and haven’t got a clue about using it for tickets.

Will I still be able to attend if successful in the ballot?
You need a printer then, or access to one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.