Return of Supporters

Ive literally no idea but its ruined my fuckin day so ill be telling them to fuck off now

in 10 years my login has NEVER been right. Countless phone calls to the club has never sorted it

fuck off
If your not messing about... Just ignore the error message band click in the top line.

Like you say, the support and loyalty given when the club needed it most (80s/90s) isn’t rewarded under the current scheme. I’ve no doubt that many of the people with 22k-plus points were also doing the hard yards back then, but it does sometimes irk me a little when watching that week-in week-out back then counts for nothing.

I suppose everyone’s view of the current scheme will be shaped in the main by their own situation, but I’ve always thought that the current set-up is too restrictive for a big club with a diverse following in terms of people’s circumstances. Perhaps having more of the away tickets being available to more of the support would help people have a stronger attachment to the club, particularly younger fans or people who can’t afford to go to every away game.

In any case, I won’t begrudge anyone who gets a ticket if I don’t, as I’ve always seen the chance of getting to the Everton game purely as a bonus. It’s been a shit year and anyone who gets a ticket should just enjoy it and feel fortunate to be there.

The real fun and games will start next season as unfortunately I still can’t see it being business as usual, and I would still expect a reduced capacity during periods if COVID does prove a seasonal issue, even with the vaccinations. Judging by this thread the club will have a very difficult job in terms of implementing a proper framework for deciding the ticket allocations, and there may be a lot of disappointed people if they feel that they are entitled to attend every game.
Bang on the money

Watched City home and away during the dark times and was lucky enough to carry on with a Season Ticket

Even queued for 14 hours for Gillingham Wembley ticket, 2 weeks after first lad was born!!

Buy four ST every year but wont pay for premium as 4 tickets costs me a fortune as it is.

No chance of away games due to point system which I feel more for my 11yo's as they have never had the chance I did, mind you they have been Wembley a few times!!!!

Next year I can see the continuation of ballots as no chance full stadiums back too soon.

Bang on the money

Watched City home and away during the dark times and was lucky enough to carry on with a Season Ticket

Buy four ST every year but wont pay for premium as 4 tickets costs me a fortune as it is.

No chance of away games due to point system which I feel more for my 11yo's as they have never had the chance I did, mind you they have been Wembley which a few times!!!!

Next year I can see the continuation of ballots as no chance full stadiums back too soon.
Hopefully it'll be more sensible and a rolling ballot next season so it's a bit fairer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.