Return of Supporters

Thought the process was incredibly painless. Navigate through the pages, confirm 2 tickets and family and friends, enter the card details and boom done. Even gave CITC £1 for good karma. Good luck everyone.
I don't think that you needed to enter any card details. You were not actually buying any tickets,just applying to enter the ballot.
If you are not successful in the ballot,you can't purchase any tickets.
That's my interpretation of the process anyway.

@SophieB, I have now managed to find my loyalty points and history! Once the queues stopped it was easy and I remembered that that was how I used to do it!! DUH. Thanks again for your help. I've now made a note of them.

As I suspected I was just below the 22,000 but I'm in the draw, so I am keeping the fingers, toes and eyes crossed. If any of you see a Silver Fiesta coming toward you being driven erratically it will be me with the crossed eyes!!

(Sorry for the levity folks but thought it might ease any tension and make someone laugh. :-)

@SophieB, I have now managed to find my loyalty points and history! Once the queues stopped it was easy and I remembered that that was how I used to do it!! DUH. Thanks again for your help. I've now made a note of them.

As I suspected I was just below the 22,000 but I'm in the draw, so I am keeping the fingers, toes and eyes crossed. If any of you see a Silver Fiesta coming toward you being driven erratically it will be me with the crossed eyes!!

(Sorry for the levity folks but thought it might ease any tension and make someone laugh. :-)
How did you manage to find it? I’ve just logged in and it’s not got any of my points or linked tickets on there :-(

Maybe someone on the City Matters group can answer how the 10,000 tickets are split. What % of tickets to Club officials and players , Corporate season tickets, standard season tickets and Citizens, and how many are put aside to those on 22,000 points and above. As there is nothing to hide I can’t see any reason not to publish this info .
I asked this last night and nobody replied, hopefully someone will be able to provide this information. I am hoping that we normal SC holders won't be annoyed when we see the figures given that we are the majority of the fans.

I am getting this every time - on my desktop, laptop and now iPad. Anyone any ideas and no don't say phone the ticket office - I have a life to lead.
I emailed a contact at the club at 9:30 and they are getting it looked into it might be resolved by now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.