Return of Supporters

@SophieB, I have now managed to find my loyalty points and history! Once the queues stopped it was easy and I remembered that that was how I used to do it!! DUH. Thanks again for your help. I've now made a note of them.

As I suspected I was just below the 22,000 but I'm in the draw, so I am keeping the fingers, toes and eyes crossed. If any of you see a Silver Fiesta coming toward you being driven erratically it will be me with the crossed eyes!!

(Sorry for the levity folks but thought it might ease any tension and make someone laugh. :-)
Is that how you intend to get a ticket, by mowing other members of the ballot down

I have the 2 ticket entries in my basket, and am trying to pay the £1 donation. But after putting all my card details in i get this error message - anyone else have this problem? I know i could do it without the donation but it worries me about paying for the actual tickets over the weekend if i am successful...

Error​

Payment process was not completed. Click here to try again
Error occurred trying to collect payment. code:BAD_REQUEST - Invalid Shopper Ip Address

Attachments

• error.jpg
    error.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 12
I have the 2 ticket entries in my basket, and am trying to pay the £1 donation. But after putting all my card details in i get this error message - anyone else have this problem? I know i could do it without the donation but it worries me about paying for the actual tickets over the weekend if i am successful...

Error​

Payment process was not completed. Click here to try again
Error occurred trying to collect payment. code:BAD_REQUEST - Invalid Shopper Ip Address
You don't pay till you get the allocated ticket .

2 things

1. My dad is a season ticket holder & cant attend due to work, so one less to worry about in the ballet :)

2. Don't know about anyone else but arguing about who gets tickets is great, its much better than having no tickets at all to argue over. Even having a roughly 1 in 5 chance of being there has put a smile on my face after not being in the ground since Feb last year

yes. i know; As i said i am doing the £1 donation, that wants payment now. And it wont work.

If that wont work why will payment work on the weekend is my worry!
Same happened to me so I just cancelled the donation and it works fine.

I'm sure there'll be the option to do that later, if successful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.