Return of Supporters

2 things

1. My dad is a season ticket holder & cant attend due to work, so one less to worry about in the ballet :)

2. Don't know about anyone else but arguing about who gets tickets is great, its much better than having no tickets at all to argue over. Even having a roughly 1 in 5 chance of being there has put a smile on my face after not being in the ground since Feb last year

Swan Lake?

Billy Elliott is one of my favourite films.

I have the 2 ticket entries in my basket, and am trying to pay the £1 donation. But after putting all my card details in i get this error message - anyone else have this problem? I know i could do it without the donation but it worries me about paying for the actual tickets over the weekend if i am successful...

Error​

Payment process was not completed. Click here to try again
Error occurred trying to collect payment. code:BAD_REQUEST - Invalid Shopper Ip Address

This is normally a sign that your account and card has been hacked, normally someone ordering 100 trackie bottoms and shipping them to their mates house or an Amazon drop box at Sainsburys.

2 things

1. My dad is a season ticket holder & cant attend due to work, so one less to worry about in the ballet :)

2. Don't know about anyone else but arguing about who gets tickets is great, its much better than having no tickets at all to argue over. Even having a roughly 1 in 5 chance of being there has put a smile on my face after not being in the ground since Feb last year
Wait a minute... we have to dance as well?

Good luck blues.
Won't be long before everyone has the chance to see the team in person once again.
For now, we just have to accept the circumstances and whoever is lucky enough to get a ticket make sure you're loud and proud and give Sergio the send off he deserves.

I asked this last night and nobody replied, hopefully someone will be able to provide this information. I am hoping that we normal SC holders won't be annoyed when we see the figures given that we are the majority of the fans.
I noticed it had been asked before without answer that’s why I thought I’d try asking the same thing . The silence only leaves it open to suspicion.

Yeah course it does mate the original point I made was to everyone flapping about 10 minute wait times. Relax and try in a few hours where there is no queue, like now.
Ah my phone was put aside and glimpsed at during the 3 times i had to queue knowing i had 5 mins to login once i got to the front.

my login has been a pain since day dot, reverting back to old obsolete email addresses, passwords etc. Was told it was “glitchy”. Great!!! So didnt want to risk hanging fire

anyway, all applied for now .

take care, up the blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.