Return of Supporters

Not specifically but reading through the posts it seems to be in that criteria, they've been home and away in all competitions for the past 2 seasons
Pretty sure it's just a straight cut-off based on the number of s/cardholders with 22k or more. 5-600 was mentioned so the club probably decided they didn't want many more than 5% of the tickets allocated that way.

Pretty sure it's just a straight cut-off based on the number of s/cardholders with 22k or more. 5-600 was mentioned so the club probably decided they didn't want many more than 5% of the tickets allocated that way.
10% was mentioned earlier so on that basis only 5/6k of the 10k are going to season ticket and cityzens.

You know, it doesn't matter how long or even how 'aggressive' people get nothing is going to change now. It is what it is...I attended every match, home, away and abroad until I had my heart op and had to stop on doctor's orders and I am in the ballot. It happens, if I hadn't had to give up I'd be at 22,000 but I'm not.
So let's just enjoy the fact that we are the CHAMPIONS and maybe, just maybe we might win the total lottery jackpot and get a ticket for Everton. Good luck to everyone.

The only way I would be unhappy whether I get a ticket or not is if either of the Gallaghers gets one. Then I would be very, very angry.

You know, it doesn't matter how long or even how 'aggressive' people get nothing is going to change now. It is what it is...I attended every match, home, away and abroad until I had my heart op and had to stop on doctor's orders and I am in the ballot. It happens, if I hadn't had to give up I'd be at 22,000 but I'm not.
So let's just enjoy the fact that we are the CHAMPIONS and maybe, just maybe we might win the total lottery jackpot and get a ticket for Everton. Good luck to everyone.

The only way I would be unhappy whether I get a ticket or not is if either of the Gallaghers gets one. Then I would be very, very angry.
Noel is a covid denier and was actively telling his fans not to wear masks , scumbag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.