Return of Supporters

Only missed 2 games at the Etihad, An fa cup game I had tickets for and fixture was moved to a date I was going on holiday so let someone else use it and Fulham in league cup a couple of years back due to a work thing, but again purchased a ticket and someone else went. so as far as City are concerned I have purchased a ticket for every game we have played since 2003. I have not got a ticket or in reserve pot was few hundred points from a guaranteed ticket, Yet someone I work with has a ticket they have only been to 5 games since 2003 , but yeah the ballot was fairest way. Right now it feels like a nail in the coffin regarding renewing
That's absolutely shit but bound to happen in a ballot situation. No idea why they didn't use straight loyalty points bar for a very small pot for seasoncards /cityzens who missed out on points basis.

Don't give up though it's a one off hopefully

Season ticket holder for 16 years, go to as many away games as my points will allow and it's gone to a ballot where my colleagues been to 7 games since 2013 and has got one. So tell me why every year do I pay the extra £100 for a platinum season ticket for double loyalty points when they mean diddly squat and you can't even have the decency to email regardless of the outcome?!

I can take not getting away games tickets with them going off points even though its a case of the rich get richer but this has topped it off for me, we really are just a number to them now and money in the bank.
My best mate just had a text off a lad he works with to say he has a ticket and he hasn’t been to a game in 5 years

Ballots are shit, without a doubt.
Four days of the one of the two blondes fretting and worrying.
Are we in the ballot, did you fill it right, have we had confirmation, and numerous texts tonight.
In my opinion it’s not worth the stres.
Its mad that 5 of you registered at same address couldn't apply in one group due to max of 4 allowed and you had to do a 2 and 3, with the end result being only 2 of you getting tickets. Going to be going off in a few houses where that sort of thing has happened. I know time was tight, but no reason why they couldn't have done this on points dropping it by 1000 every 2 hours. Think they will have pissed off a lot of blues who have been going 30 plus years over this

That's absolutely shit but bound to happen in a ballot situation. No idea why they didn't use straight loyalty points bar for a very small pot for seasoncards /cityzens who missed out on points basis.

Don't give up though it's a one off hopefully

Doubt it’s a one off. This will be the norm next season. My mate who has a ST at the rags has already had an email saying Ballots next season as they don’t expect it to be full capacity

Still no email. Pretty sure now I'll be missing my first home game in 44 years but surely they should let us know.
Oh no, that such a shame GortonBlue62. I've just heard that every season card holder who misses out goes into the 'reserve pot'. Could there be a chance there. I really hope you get one. You deserve it. :-)

Its mad that 5 of you registered at same address couldn't apply in one group due to max of 4 allowed and you had to do a 2 and 3, with the end result being only 2 of you getting tickets. Going to be going off in a few houses where that sort of thing has happened. I know time was tight, but no reason why they couldn't have done this on points dropping it by 1000 every 2 hours. Think they will have pissed off a lot of blues who have been going 30 plus years over this
I never understand their rationale until I look at the cunts running it and the even more stupid cunts advising them.
We are currently allowed to be in groups of six at the pub. Yet a maximum of four at the ground, go figure?
We had a long discussion whether to do a three and a two or a four and a one. As two of us weren’t as arsed as the other three, that’s how we split it. Unfortunately the three desperate to go lost out even though we’d happily give them our tickets, we can’t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.