Return of Supporters

But you cant give them your tickets as need ID to get in. Its mad. And i bet they open gates to let people out before the final whistle so loads will storm in anyway
I know we can’t.
On the other hand, it’ll be just like the old days, just the two of us going.

Still no email. Pretty sure now I'll be missing my first home game in 44 years but surely they should let us know.
Gutted for you. I missed out and have 21980 points, yet i know people who were successful who were neither season ticket holders nor cityzens card holders and haven't been to a game for years.
Ridiculous.

Last edited:
Still no email. Pretty sure now I'll be missing my first home game in 44 years but surely they should let us know.
Nobody gives a dam loyalty has been ignored, like you I have had a season ticket since 1974, and lived through the truly shit times, only a few weeks ago there was a question of how many would be renewing, I bet some who were not
now have tickets ?, and still don't renew, any way like you I am gutted, and feel for everyone who have missed out.

Ridiculous system, last game of a title winning season and so many fans that deserve to go missing out.
If not for a game like this what an earth is the loyalty point system for?
if you want fair game then have different points criteria for different age groups and maybe have a ballot for a limited number of fans that aren’t season ticket holders.
What a fat load of crap from the club here and ffs atleast have the decency to let those that won’t get a ticket know.

Gutted for you. I missed out and have 21980 points, yet i know people who were successful who were neither season ticket holders nor cityzens card holders. Ridiculous.
It is ridiculous, someone needs to answer how this can happen, talk about a total mess its unbelievable.

If they have a membership they could apply. I know someone the same, they have only been to 5 games since we left Maine Road
It’s pretty disgusting that is , should have been sEason ticket holders only

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.