Return of Supporters

He said in his post.
And it's contradictory, because there will be people who have been to more games than them who won't be able to attend due to the ballot.

There'll be people attending this game who may have only been attending games for one single season in the most successful period of the club's history, and held a membership for a year. I don't think the OP's tune would be the same if they hadn't qualified and they were in that knowledge.

Or if their tune wouldn't change I'd like to know why.

Doubt it’s a one off. This will be the norm next season. My mate who has a ST at the rags has already had an email saying Ballots next season as they don’t expect it to be full capacity
Rags won't need a ballot. Hope if we do have limited capacity again we use a lot better system than this shambles where some of the most loyal fans have been replaced by occasional supporters like a few on here have mentioned.

Doubt it’s a one off. This will be the norm next season. My mate who has a ST at the rags has already had an email saying Ballots next season as they don’t expect it to be full capacity
Let's hope, if that is the case, that common sense prevails and if someone is successful in a ballot for one game then they cannot apply for the next game or two. I won't hold my breath though.

Hopefully it isn't needed for long.

No email or text here, why am I surprised at the City ticket office being a fucking shambles, been like that for years, from the days of queuing in the alleys at Maine Road to the inability to run a website to book Wembley tickets online for years.

Now they can't even send emails out to the successful and unsuccessful applicants.

With the lack of Super League Comms, champions league Comms , Everton Comms, removing seats for digital adverts are the club sending coded messages that they really don't give 2 fucks about the fans?

Oh no, that such a shame GortonBlue62. I've just heard that every season card holder who misses out goes into the 'reserve pot'. Could there be a chance there. I really hope you get one. You deserve it. :-)
No they don't, they selected some of the unsuccessful ones to go into the reserve pot.

I never understand their rationale until I look at the cunts running it and the even more stupid cunts advising them.
We are currently allowed to be in groups of six at the pub. Yet a maximum of four at the ground, go figure?
We had a long discussion whether to do a three and a two or a four and a one. As two of us weren’t as arsed as the other three, that’s how we split it. Unfortunately the three desperate to go lost out even though we’d happily give them our tickets, we can’t.
But you cant give them your tickets as need ID to get in. Its mad. And i bet they open gates to let people out before the final whistle so loads will storm in anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.