Return of Supporters

I fully understand that they want to spread the tickets but if yer talk of 'disincentives' what, under the present arrangements, would encourage those who have coughed up season after season to continue to fork out their hard earned. There isn't a 'fair' way of doing this that would meet with the approval of every group, but the ability for a 'johnny-come-lately' to leapfrog those who've been turning up for decades in fair weather and foul, and seen some of the grimmest football that MCFC have offered their fans just sticks a bit when you attempt to swallow it.
Its a good point about seasoncard holders not coughing up in future if they can be overtaken by other fans, not thought of that.

She’s just had an email saying she wasn’t successful, despite her email yesterday saying she was! She entered 3 of us in the ballot, 2 of us were able to get a ticket and she can’t!
They’re so shite sometimes it’s embarrassing. What an utter fucking shambles.
Sorry to here, our problem is I can buy mine and I can put my son in the basket but it won't let me checkout because his number isn't there. Though his name and number are both there in friends and familly . Wouldn't mind if supporters services were contactable before the deadline, but they aren't which is nonsense.

Take it you got a ticket?

You’ve got a ticket
I haven't got a ticket so I'll be watching on TV like many others. Delighted for those that have got them.

It’s what Prestwich Blue wanted and agreed to. Remember what he said, they didn’t think a loyalty based system was the correct thing for this game.
It's what the club wanted, which is to be consistent with the normal process, depending on the game and competition. The League & (presumably) CL finals will be done on scheme membership/points and the PL game was done on the basis of roughly the same mix who would be in the goound normally. Even if we had wanted it done on points only, the club would have said no. But we got a slightly better deal for seasoncard holders and the few hundred most loyal fans. Whether people like it or not, it's consistent.

Have we learned lessons from this? Yes - there are some things we'd probably do slightly differently if this has to be repeated next season. Hopefuly it's not, but the broad process will be the same I expect.

For all those moaning, this is a classic situation of not being able to please everybody. Club in a no-win situation. For those with a ticket, enjoy and I’m so jealous. Just got notified unsuccessful. Gutted but it is what it is. Pandemic is not City’s fault, and 55,000 into 11,000 doesn’t go, however hard you try.
I’m just thankful I’ve seen the team I support since I was 5 back in 1967 win the league multiple times, cups and play amazing football. Something that was light years away in those awful 1990,s.
Some just seem to enjoy complaining. How you can enjoy your life is a mystery.
Great attitude. I never usually win anything so imagine my surprise when I was selected in the ballot. Managed to get a seat just 6 away from my son which is an added bonus (he had the loyalty points). Having supported the team since the mid 1950’s I have seen it all but this Covid game is a first for me and I feel extremely privileged to be going.

My bank does not support google pay!! Only found.out today when tried to pay. Anyone else have this problem. Am now stuck on hold for over 35 minutes!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.