Return of Supporters

I thought that would be common sense?

I play the Lottery on the Lottery app a lot, I get an Email if I’ve won any money but don’t get one if I haven’t. I wouldn’t expect them to email every time I’m not successful.
Because buying a lottery ticket and supporting a football club for 50 odd years are exactly the same thing.

Got this too, not membership number next to my sons name, anyone know if the ticket office open , on the phone just music
The only way I could find to get around that was to ask them to select the best seats together.. had exactly the same issue and tried for a while as all the available seats low down disappeared

The only way I could find to get around that was to ask them to select the best seats together.. had exactly the same issue and tried for a while as all the available seats low down disappeared
Tried that thanks, think I've tried all ways now, different browsers too.

My bank does not support google pay!! Only found.out today when tried to pay. Anyone else have this problem. Am now stuck on hold for over 35 minutes!!
I rang club earlier when i was struggling to purchase online. Put call on hold when i got an incoming call, this was after waiting 30 minutes or so. Couldn't get through so i hung up. Wouldn't be surprised if no one answers with it being weekend. I think ticket office may be closed unless it's open as a one off for Everton game.

Our average crowd was 40k in Pearce's grimmest, last season. So even something like 85% of us hardy souls wouldn't get in to next Sunday's game.

We cough up season after season so we can be guaranteed our seats to watch the club we love for every league game and be first in the queue for other tickets over Cityzens members.

If people are talking about not renewing because they got an email 18 hours after someone who'd been successful in the ballot got one, then you need to have a good hard talk with yourself. Spend the money you would have spent on a ticket on some books, like The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A Fuck or How To Be Happy.
I've just given myself a fuckin' good talking to but I didn't pay too much attention to it and I shall desist the offer of purchasing some shit from Amazon. I will no doubt renew my ST's for both the men and the women and trundle down to The Academy Stadium when crowds are allowed back in to see both sets of kids, much the same as I did pre-Covid. My decision will not be based on success or lack of it in one ballot, but on what I have been happy doing for quite some time.

My bank does not support google pay!! Only found.out today when tried to pay. Anyone else have this problem. Am now stuck on hold for over 35 minutes!!
You don't have to pay using Google Pay!

You only need the app on your phone to store the digital ticket. You pay using your normal payment method and then they email you instructions for adding your digital ticket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.