Return of Supporters

Finally got a rejection email. Whole thing has been a complete farce, you've had fuck all to do for 12 months.

I have no doubt they'll be quick to inundate me with emails the second they want to start taking money for 21/22 season cards.

I thought that would be common sense?

I play the Lottery on the Lottery app a lot, I get an Email if I’ve won any money but don’t get one if I haven’t. I wouldn’t expect them to email every time I’m not successful.
Fifa and Uefa ballots for tickets let you know either way and all at the same time.

It is just the City are still in the 1990s.

I fully understand that they want to spread the tickets but if yer talk of 'disincentives' what, under the present arrangements, would encourage those who have coughed up season after season to continue to fork out their hard earned. There isn't a 'fair' way of doing this that would meet with the approval of every group, but the ability for a 'johnny-come-lately' to leapfrog those who've been turning up for decades in fair weather and foul, and seen some of the grimmest football that MCFC have offered their fans just sticks a bit when you attempt to swallow it.
Our average crowd was 40k in Pearce's grimmest, last season. So even something like 85% of us hardy souls wouldn't get in to next Sunday's game.

We cough up season after season so we can be guaranteed our seats to watch the club we love for every league game and be first in the queue for other tickets over Cityzens members.

If people are talking about not renewing because they got an email 18 hours after someone who'd been successful in the ballot got one, then you need to have a good hard talk with yourself. Spend the money you would have spent on a ticket on some books, like The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A Fuck or How To Be Happy.

Last edited:
1 ticket definitely going to be up for grabs by the reserve pot members.

family member on 26k points has decided they won’t be going due to no one else we normally go with being successful in the ballot. Also the fact you’ve potentially got to be in the ground 1.5hrs before ko and no beer etc they’ve just decided not to bother.

Would love to be able to transfer it to the blue who hadn’t missed a home game for 30 odd years mentioned earlier in this thread, I guess at least 1 person who currently thinks they aren’t going will now get the chance to though.

Last edited:
Finally got a rejection email. Whole thing has been a complete farce, you've had fuck all to do for 12 months.

I have no doubt they'll be quick to inundate me with emails the second they want to start taking money for 21/22 season cards.
And we’ll all be equally quick paying it. Got us by the bollocks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.