Return of Supporters

For some reason my son is in my friends and family and was in my ballot application. I put the tickets in the basket but it won't let me check out my sons because his mebership number drops off when we get to check out. I've tried contacting customer services but looks like no ones there until Monday when the buying window will be passed.
It took me 3 hours to get mine and the lads wouldn’t let me do it on the iPhone so went on the laptop when I got hone from work and was done in 2 mins

Over 20 000 points and know people personally with less than 600 points that have got one with a citizen card.imo loyalty points are for situations like this game.people have dedicated their life to accumulate the amount of points they have to see days like sunday.quite frankly i think it's embarrassing by the club and whoever put this idea of a ballot forward.loyalty hasnt been rewarded in most cases by the looks of things.i think if this is a a sign of things to come then alot of people are going to want answers as to why they have been paying for a service thats not worth the card its printed on

Over 20 000 points and know people personally with less than 600 points that have got one with a citizen card.imo loyalty points are for situations like this game.people have dedicated their life to accumulate the amount of points they have to see days like sunday.quite frankly i think it's embarrassing by the club and whoever put this idea of a ballot forward.loyalty hasnt been rewarded in most cases by the looks of things.i think if this is a a sign of things to come then alot of people are going to want answers as to why they have been paying for a service thats not worth the card its printed on
The shit have been doing ballots for years

I swear there would have been less moaning if City had just thrown their hands in the air, said there’s no easy way to do this and decided to have no fans attend.

There’s a reasonably easy solution to this and it’s been discussed before. A rolling 5/10 year loyalty system would seem to give the fairest of both worlds. Gives younger fans chance to catch up as people slow down and stop going etc. Along with the 5% for 18-21 already in the mix.
It’s clear by the number of away games that reach any seasoncard holder status that there are games that are less popular and gives others a chance to go to. Let’s be honest where is the same clamour for tickets at Southampton away or Swansea in the cup etc.
Christ, even after 15 months without a single game we barely sold 2000 tickets for Wembley. Guess who was there filling most of the seats, same old faces (well masks).
That's far too sensible. Get yourself gone from here.

;-)

I managed to get a mobile ticket this morning but my android phone is not compatible with the Google Pay App. It has been impossible to get through on the phones as usual. Does anyone on here know what the solution to this is? Someone said earlier there may be a print-at-home function but there is no mention of this on the confirmation email.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.